Requested for "I don't belong in heaven...(fgod error)"

Spoiler Alert!!!

Just so you know, this is not exactly how the story will go nor some of the personalities.

And this is just a one-shot request from MoonlightEchoCat.

I'm gonna try and match what they wanna read.
.

.

.

.

Error's pov

Sh*t! Why did I even agree to show up in the palace? (Clover bribed him with chocolate)

This place is so crowded!

"Come on, let's go to the front! They're about to be here!" Clover shouted in a whisper and dragged Error through the mass of people.

"Why is everyone so tempted to see this so called powerful people," Error muttered, talking to nobody but, himself.

Error pulled his hood deeper over his face.

The pitch black cloak is doing a good job covering his identity with his hola and wings hidden away by magic.

A blast of blinding light exploded on his face as they get a clear view of where the new angels get transported.

The light slowly evaporated as someone or multiple people materialized.

The loud murmurs fall silent.

There stood his family, along with his enemies.

Tears unknowingly built in his eye sockets.

"Nightmare!"

Error ran to the new angels, leaving Clover's side and lunge forward to the goopmare in a tackle hug.

His hood fell off in the process, revealing that the Destroyer was here.

A collective gasp was heard among the crowd.

Without losing balance, Nightmare glanced at what latched onto him.

Nightmare eyes sockets widened at the sight.

"E-error?" Nightmare stutters, not believing his eyes.

'why is that destroyer here'

'aren't they supposed to be in hell'

'are they here to kill us'

Talks about the bad sanses surrounded them but, they didn't seem to be bothered.

"Error!"

Everyone who cared about Error latched on to him in a group hug including Blue.

Some cried being able to finally reunion with Error.

Ink and Dream watched the scene from the sideline in disbelief.

"Dumbass! Why did you leave us!" Fresh lifted his head up to reveal his messy face with tear marks.

People who saw that expression whispered to others near them.

'I heard that thing is a parasite'

'Impossible'

'Isn't he souless'

"What" Dream said under his breath.

Ink snapped out of his trace.

"Blue! Stay away from them!" Ink moved closer, worried about his friend.

"They could hurt y-," Dream followed after but, was cut off before he could finish.

"Shut up! You know nothing about them!" Blue snared.

"You made them suffer! Leaving them in a ditch! You claimed that you love them but, look what you did to them!" Blue pointed at Ink  and sharply glared at them.

Ink stepped back and stared at the ground.

"Ink is that true?" Dream turn to his partner.

The whispers grew louder.

Ink didn't reply and before anyone could react...

He teleported away.