turf wars are about having fun

Once you found a team, you run into the lobby and enter it, which starts the turf war against Gloves' team, "Nice! You found a team! Remember, turf wars are about having Fun." Gloves smiles as he says this, you nod, "yeah. I remember." Gloves nods back, "alright... Ready?" You nod and pull out your new weapon, as your temporary team pulls out their weapons. The match then starts and both you, your team, and Gloves' team all start turfing.

After some time, you 8 all finish the turf war, and it ends with Gloves' team winning, and he smiles, "that was fun, [Y/N], we should have more turf wars together." You smile back before nodding, "we really should have another turf war." Gloves nods, "maybe some other time... Anyways keep practicing with your new weapon in the mean time!" Gloves then gives you a thumbs up, you smile. Gloves then leaves with his team, and you go find a place to stay.

After a bit, you end up at new Albacore hotel and look around before heading into the hotel and talking to the front desk worker, and you head up to your new room and lay on the bed, and smile, "this hotel is nice..." After a few moments of quietly laying on your bed, you end up falling to sleep, with your shoes on... You probably should've taken those off before you went to lay on the bed.