that grate in the square

The next day after those finals, you and Gloves were walking around the square and you end up tripping and falling into an open grate and pull gloves down with you, "[Y/N]!!!!!" you look at gloves, "SORRY GLOVES!" You both then hit the ground and just lay face down on the ground for a good few minutes before Marie walks over and looks at you guys, "you guys dead?" You look up and shake your head, "no." Gloves groans, "no but I wish I hadn't hit the ground so hard..."

You then sit up and stand up, for a few minutes, Gloves kept laying down and he stands up after a bit, and he rubs his head, and Marie nods, "okay, I guess you guys are agents now." You and Gloves stare at Marie, "wait.. what? Marie? What do you mean?" You question her, she looks at you, "we needed an agent 4, but two of you fell in. Here, take these." Marie throws two sets of hero gear at you and Gloves, Gloves looks at her, "so you just randomly recruited us because we fell?" Marie nods, "yeah." Gloves stares at the gear, "cool." Marie shrugs, "guess so, maybe you should put them on." You and Gloves nod, and then Gloves puts the jacket on over his shirt (his still wearing his gloves), and then changes out his Headphones and his shoes, and Marie takes those, "I'll give them back before you leave." Gloves nods, and he sits down to wait for you to finish changing.

Once you finished changing, you come back out with the hero gear on, and Gloves looks at you before standing up, "alright, let's go, [Y/N]," he then looks at Marie, and Marie stares at him, "hey, Marie, what's the task..?" Marie sighs, "go rescue Callie from DJ Octavio." Gloves nods, "got you." You stare at Marie, "Callie was squidnapped?" Marie nods, "I know you're from the plaza and all, [Y/N], but I thought you would've noticed us missing." You stare at Marie, "oh."

Gloves looks at you, "well, let's go help Callie." You nod, and both you and Gloves start the search for Callie.