Give me my life back!

Hi! My name is Hannah, I'm my own boss who is a dog sitter and dog walker. I make a good amount of money but I do go to random peoples houses to take care of their pups. I'm 20 years old, 5'2 and 120lbs. Yes I know I'm small. Well I better get to it....

I'm pretty excited about this new client that I'm getting. He has a huge ranch house in the middle of no where! I'm so excited to get paid $100 a day! I pack up my stuff for the next few days so I can watch the dog since the owner "Brad" is going out of town for the week. It takes me an hour to drive up the mountain and arrive at a beautiful 100 acre horse and cattle ranch. The house is a huge beautiful two story cabin! Ugh I'm in love! I park my car at the gate and ring the bell. "Is this Hannah? Come on in!" He opens the gate and I drive through, the gates shutting and locking immediately after I drive by it.
I drive up to the front of the house and this big 6'7" muscular man walks out! Whoa! He's literally huge compared to me. His two German shepherds come trotting out to come say hi!

"Hi! I'm Hannah! Nice to meet you finally Brad!"
"Nice to meet you too Hannah. Just bring your stuff right through here and I'll show you around."
I bring my bag of clothes and right as I walk through the front door he locks it from Behind then overpowers me, putting a soaked cloth over my face. I get woozy and give in to the darkness.

A few hours later (I think) I wake up slowly. My arms are in fluffy restraints that are hooked to the side of...a crib!? What the heck is this!?! I wake up in a panic and realize I have a onesie and diaper on! What the hell!? I try to scream but I can't get words out. All that comes out is a muffled mumble because of some type of pacifier stuck in my mouth.  I start crying when I hear the door crack open....

Hope you liked my first chapter!
More to come!