↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

══════════════════

max ran up-to the counter 'scoops ahoy', where steve harrington was standing. "alright, where's robin?" she demanded. steve stepped back, surprised. "damn, not even a hello? kids nowadays are so rude..." he said. max rolled her eyes. "this is an emergency okay?" steve sighed. "robin!" he yelled.
upon hearing that robin opened the window behind the counter. "what do you want dingu- oh hey max!" she waved at the young girl. "we need to talk, now." she said, seriously. "alright, come in." she said, as steve let her behind the counter and max then went in the back were robin was standing.
"so, what's up?" she asked. max sat down on a chair. "remember eleven?" she said, looking up at the tall girl standing beside the window that was now closed. "yes, i don't think i can forget a telepathic superhuman, but go on." she remarked.

"well... eleven and i made a bet over will and mike. if they get together in two or more months, i shave my head, but if they get together in less than two months, she has to go on a date with a member of the party." she told robin."but, why are you telling me this?" robin asked. "see... the thing is... i chose that thing for a reason. it wasn't just something random or embarrassing...".

"i like eleven."

robin went back, shocked. "holy shit!" she yelled. max was a bit shocked by her reaction. "shh! calm down! i thought you were lesbian jesus, why are you so surprised?" max whispered. "hey, i still get surprised!" robin giggled. "are you sure though?" she questioned max. "my second kiss back in cali was a girl so... i'm sure." max said.

"damn!" robin responded. "okay, so what do you want me to do?" she asked while smiling. "alright, so maybe we can arrange a sort of 'date' for mike and will or something- i don't know. i'm freaking out man." max exclaimed. "i haven't told anyone else."

max's phone rang. "oh fuck... it's billy. shit i have to go- bye!" she said as she got up from her chair and ran out of the store. "text me! we can plan something!" robin said as she went after the panicked girl. max turned back, gave her a thumbs up and ran."

max ran out of the mall, terrified. he wasn't as terrible as he used to be, but she was still scared of him. she wasn't used to him being nice to her. she ran out and saw billy sitting in the driver's seat of his car. max opened the door quickly and sat in the passenger seat. she thought he would scream or threaten her, but instead, he just smiled and waved.

"it's gonna take a while for me to get used to this..." she thought throughout the mostly silent car-ride.

══════════════════

second chapter baybee!! i hope y'all enjoy this and as you can tell byler is going to be a huge part of this story lmao. ly guys!

══════════════════