↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

══════════════════
tw: slurs!
══════════════════

max laid down on her bed, staring at the ceiling thinking about the previous day. eleven and lucas were probably on their date right now. she was pissed. she did all of this for eleven, to go out with her. but it's not eleven's fault, it's mine." max thought to herself. "fucking hell. i feel in love with a straight girl. even if she liked girls she wouldn't like me. i'm a piece of shit." she thought as she began to sob.
suddenly, she heard a knock on her door. "come in." she said in a low, sad tone. she heard the doorknob turn as she looked over to the slowly opening door. it was billy with a cigarette in his hand. "hey max, can i come in?" he asked. max nodded. he went over to her and sat on a chair in her room.
"what's wrong?" he questioned. "nothing, it's fine, nothing's wrong." max 'assured' him. "you sure? you're eyes are puffy as fuck and your nose is red." he replied. max took a deep breath. "i like someone and they don't like me back." max groaned.
billy tried to comfort her. "well if he doesn't like you, he's a piece of shit who doesn't deserve you." he said, as he took a puff from his cigarette. "well, that's not true. they're amazing and honestly if they don't like me it's not their fault. she might be straight but i honestly don't know anymore." max said with a muffled voice as she had put a pillow over her head. billy looked confused. "she?" he asked. max realized what she just did. fuck.
billy was shocked. "oh, um, you can probably deal with this yourself, i guess... i never expected my own sister to be a queer." he muttered to himself. he had been trying to fix his relationship with max for a while now and max was now sure that their relationship had been broken forever now. "i never expected my own sister to be one of those fucking f****t freaks. honestly, i don't even want to call you my own sister right now." he said, slightly raising his voice. he angrily got up, left and slammed the door.
max turned back and began to look at her ceiling again. she'd ruined her relationship with her brother and she was unable to talk to her best friend. she was mad at herself, mad at them, and just mad at the world in general as she began to slightly cry again.
suddenly, max's phone began to ring on her sidetable next to her bed. she turned over slowly and lifted her phone up to find out lucas called her. she contemplated picking up, but decided to pick up realizing ignoring the call wouldn't do her any good.
max sighed as she lifted the phone up to her ear after answering the call.
"hello?" she answered, her voice shaking.
"um, hey max, eleven freaked out and didn't come. i thought this would be good news for you!" lucas said. "don't worry, i'm not pissed or anything." he said, giggling.
max wiped her tears. she was sort of happy, maybe eleven did like her back. probably not though. right?"uh, thanks lucas. i appreciate you not simping over her, i guess?" she chuckled slightly.
"hey listen, everything's gonna be fine, don't worry." lucas reassured her. "right. everything's gonna be fine." max said as her voice cracked.

══════════════════
i wrote this at 4 am and forgot to publish it rip
══════════════════