↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

══════════════════

eleven, max, robin, nancy, dustin, lucas and will sat in max's living room. dustin and lucas sat on the floor talking to each other, and robin was flirting with nancy.
eleven leaned over to max, who was sitting on the couch next to her.
"i never agreed to this, by the way." she whispered. "well that's your fault not mine. so, which member will you go out with?" max replied whispering back. eleven looked at her with a shocked expression.
will looked over to the two gossiping girls at the other end of the room. "what are you guys talking about?" he questioned. max panicked. "girl stuff!" eleven replied, putting her hand over max's mouth. max giggled.
suddenly, someone knocked on the door. max got up from her seat to go open the door. it was mike. "sup dickwad!" she said. "fuck you, mayfield-" he said jokingly pushing her aside. "what the fuck is she doing here?" mike complained, pointing at nancy. noticing this, nancy flipped her brother off. he scoffed.
"hey!" will said to mike, waving and grinning. max smirked at eleven. mike immediately smiled and he went to go sit by will. "seems pretty gay to me." max whispered to eleven.
"hey, what about us?" dustin whined. mike didn't pay attention to dustin, he just wanted to talk to will. "shut up, this is supposed to happen-" lucas whispered to dustin.
"hey guys, wanna watch a movie or something?" robin asked. "uh sure i guess." mike responded. max gave a thumbs up as she walked up to a shelf next to the television with DVDs inside of it. she looked through them, before pulling one out and turning back to her friends. "wanna watch 'clueless'? well, rewatch i guess, since everyone here's probably watched it!" max asked.
"i haven't." eleven stated.
"what? holy shit!" nancy replied. "it's so iconic oh my god- we have to watch it now." lucas exclaimed. eleven smiled. "it seems cool!" she said. max smiled back at her as she put the DVD in, played the movie, turned off the lights and sat next to eleven on the couch.

*time skip to the end of the movie.*

"woah. that was the cheesiest movie ever." eleven commented after the credits began to roll. "yeah... but it's great." robin replied. max looked around the room, realising that mike and will were not with them. "oHoHoHo" she said to eleven, teasing her. eleven rolled her eyes, also realising that the two aren't here. "fuck..." she said to herself.
"i'm gonna go look for them-" max said as she got up and pulled eleven up from the couch. "- and you're coming with me!" she said, grabbing her arm and running to her room with a closed door. max pushed the door open with a lot of force as it hit the wall, and there they were.
mike and will were sitting on the bed together, holding hands.
"I FUCKING KNEW IT!" max yelled, jumping up and down. mike and will were startled as will pulled his hand away from mike's. eleven crossed her arms, looking pissed. but, she wasn't that angry. she was sort of hoping that she'd lose, but she didn't know why. maybe it was because she loved seeing the joy on max's face when she won something.
"knew- knew what-" will stuttered. eleven sighed. "basically everyone knows you two like each other. max and i made a... what's it called?" she stopped, thinking. "bet." max said. "yes, bet." eleven smiled. "we made a bet about when you two would get together and max won!" she explained.
the two boys looked shocked. "what the fuck..." mike muttered to himself. "well, good job i guess?" will responded. the two were confused, but they began to laugh, as they thought the situation was hilarious.
max grabbed eleven's hand again and ran back in the living room. "I WIN BITCHES!" she screamed as everyone in the room cheered for her. "alright, choose a member of the party to go out with." she said to eleven. eleven panicked, and just said the first name that came to mind. "uh- lucas!" she said. lucas and max exchanged glances.
lucas hugged eleven. "uh- where do you wanna go?" he said nervously. "maybe... mcdonald's?" eleven replied. lucas looked confused, but was fine with it. "yeah, mcdonald's. i'll pick you up tomorrow at 7!" he smiled. "yeah. see you tomorrow." she said.
max sighed. of course she wouldn't have said max.
of course.

══════════════════
hey guys! this chapter is really sucky but it took a long time to write so bleh- um chile byler rightsz
══════════════════