Is it wrong to like him..since he's very young now?👶🏼👀(Budding Romance)

A..certain sibling makes an appearance. 😌

"Bama, googa!" A baby with a messy mop of blond hair babbled. He was giggling and pulling on a certain king's hair. Arthur yelped in pain and tried to pry the little tyke away from his hair. But damn, does the baby have a strong grip. "MEEEEEEEE!" A angry looking black haired baby yelled out. "Zeldris, be quiet okay? I have to deal with your brother now. 'Me' can come later." After a little while with no success, Arthur gave up and just cuddled the rather surprised baby to his chest. Zeldris crawled away to a pile of toys while Meliodas relaxed and loosened his grip on Arthur's hair a little bit, gurgling happily. It didn't take long to make the baby fall deep asleep. Once he heard the soft snores, Arthur carefully stood up and went to place Meliodas in a crib.

Zeldris silently sat down, lips wobbling as tears escaped his big, green eyes. Which soon turned as black as coal. Once again, he was abandoned and left to fend for himself. "....p-papa..." He whimpered out sadly. Zeldris curled into a ball within himself and sobbed. With each minute that went by, the cries got louder. "Papaaaa, wasaaaaaaa, papapapapapa." Arthur rushed out of the room and his heart broke, seeing the little one crying. He picked up the baby and shushed him, rocking him gently.

After quieting down, Zeldris looked up at Arthur. "N-No m-more." Arthur kisses his forehead, humming a soothing tune to the baby. " I promise, no more." Arthur whispered. He stood there for some time before this time, it was Zeldris who fell asleep. For some reason, the king decided that it would be a good idea to place a chubby baby into the crib with another one.

—————————————————————————-
Day 10(second to final day):

Zeldris was given to the rest of the Seven Deadly Sins to be taken care of, while Arthur stayed with the sleeping Meliodas, who was on his naked chest. Curled up into a ball, making cooing noises as he snores as well. Since he woke up to growls and two demon babies fighting like some divas over a teddy bear. Which was now destroyed. Thanks little brats. Anyways, the king looks at the baby's face and.. boy oh boy does he look, adorable and...sexy? Noo, he can't like that. What's wrong with him? Lusting after a baby, pfft. He's not like those sickos, who are losers in their own right for gunning after children. Maybe it's because this isn't any ordinary baby, but a Meliodas himself. Who was turned into a baby by a magical potion sprayed on him by fucking Estarossa.

'Thanks a lot for nothing, fucktard.' Arthur said grimly in his head. He never noticed that he had a frown on his face, nor that a particular someone was awake. All until a small but wet hand was suddenly plastered onto his left cheek. Arthur looked down with slight wide eyes to find a smiling Meliodas looking right back at him. He was about to hug the little man until Mel purposefully turned around and fell forward, face facing his...dick. Arthur gasped and turned beet red with embarrassing and shock.

"Uhhhh, Meliodas? Do you know what your doing right now?"

"*face burning deep in between his legs* hehehehehehe, pee pee. Hehehehehehe."

"*shakes his head and closes eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose* You know exactly of what your doing."

"*mouths at the clothed body part* om nom nom! Hehehehe."

Arthur squeaks and tries to gently but firmly pull the baby away from his penis. This is just weird, not a turn on at all! However, he was struggling, since once again, Meliodas has a vice grip on him. Feeling that his new discovered toy is being taken away from him, Mel turned on his baby tricks and started to whimper. Lower lip wobbling as he looks 'sadly' at his caretaker. Not wanting to deal with a crying fest this early in the morning, Arthur wimped out and quickly let go. Making the baby giggle again and return his face between the good looking legs.

"There, there. Please don't cry." Arthur said quietly, combing his fingers through the mop of hair.

"Hehehehe....mine."

"Whaa....Meli!"

"Hehehehehehehehehe. Wove ou."

"*sighs and chuckles lowly* Love you too, Meliodas."