That time with Gunivere(Pre-relationship, didn't even know each other)

This man...he seemed really beautiful. Wavy blond hair, green eyes and a chiseled yet short body. His smile shined brighter than the sun itself. The laugh that escaped those plump, strawberry lips were music to his ears. He reached out for this man, for some reason, wanting to get a taste of this heaven. A taste through a kiss...possibly more.

Even though it was all a dream.

"Arthur...Arthur! Wake up, we have to go!"

"Whaa...oh, Guinevere! Hi there! *yawns*"

Arthur quickly stood up, looking right into the beautiful yet icy blue ones. No doubt that she's the fairest in the land, of course. But, is she fairer than that man in his dream? Who knows, to be honest.
——————————————————
They had known each other for many years, I guess it was beauty and charm that made Arthur fall in love with her. Right now, they're in front of their parents, hand in hand. A deep voice bellowed through the throne room. "We are proud to see us unite and are willing to announce you two as betrothed. The celebration will happen in two weeks, so be prepared and be pleased." Everyone was dismissed into doing their own thing.

Once the two were in the royal garden, Gwen (Guinevere) wrapped her arms around Arthur's neck and kissed him. Arthur squeaked and went still, since this is the first kiss he ever received. Like ever, ever. He and Gwen were official for who knows how long, even before this whole marriage thing. But never have they kissed. Sensing that he wasn't going to go along, Guinevere pulled away with a annoyed huff.

Arthur gave an apologetic before running away, hiding his blushing face.
——————————————————
Months later....

"Get the hell out of my face! I mean it! How...How could you?" Arthur yelled out angrily.

Guinevere panicked and moved her hands in wild motions. "Arthur, please! I-I..you know this is ridiculous, to wait till we go married or some bogus thing. We're in love! I fought fucking tooth and nail for my father to approve us and negotiate all this with your father. A woman needs to be satisfied. One way or another." Ahh...so your just practicing to be a concubine, huh.

"Father! Get this woman away from me! I refuse to marry her. Get her away...NOW!"

"But son..."

"NOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!"

—————————————————-
Arthur looked down at pearl white tombstone. Lifting a shirt to peek at a faint scar briefly. Let's just say, the bitch tried to get her annoying ass of a lover to kill him. Of course, it went unsuccessful. Camelot's civil war was tough, many people died...including his dear parents. Many thoughts went through his mind of how things could've been, until a fair, lean hand was placed on his shoulder.

It was Merlin.

"Let's go back to Camelot now, Arthur. I got to teach you a few more things, then we have a meeting to attend with the militia."

Arthur nodded his head and peered back to look at the grace one last time. Before ripping apart another 'middle aged' flower and throwing it at the pile already there.

Years later, Arthur would smile at the sky..at the cloud shaped like Meliodas, any chance that he could get. Unlike the traitorous bitch, he looked down lovingly at the gave and put bundles of beautiful, youthful white and red roses at the mountain of them already there.

He got on his knees and kissed the top of the shiny, diamond with platinum tombstone. "I love you forever." Arthur whispered softly. The hand placed on his shoulder isn't Merlin this time, but his son Tristian. He smiled at his son and picked him up, placing him securely in his hip. "Let's go and have a pillow fight with Chance." Arthur offered, bouncing the now giggling boy.

"Yes! Yes! Horaayyyy!"

-sighs-

That time with Guinevere was shit, this one is not.