What Arthur thinks about Meliodas (Budding Romance)

(Arthy's POV):
-Uhhhh, he's drop dead gorgeous and adorablee
-He's my idol
-He's so strong and just.. -sighs dreamily-
-He's very scandalous, always has to touch me everywhere and give me sexual comments. Smh.
-Hubby material
-My forever love, even if he rejects me when I confess to him one day
-No wonder Sir Hawk ties him up when he was with Princess Elizabeth, he is always groping me! Is it weird to say that I kinda like it..but wish that is was in a more private setting?
-No matter what, when we are in battle, he always keeps up a positive outlook and tries to lift us people's spirits up. He definitely is leader material. Always putting others before himself and hides his fear just to make sure not to break anyone down.
-Just the fact that he's shorter than me and his face is so round and chubby just makes me want to eat him up, hehe! Wha...nooo! Not like that! I meant, it's like with babies...never miiind, forget it.
-Very annoying and picky when it comes to food and clothes, smh.
-He needs to stop being such a risk taker..actually, I sound so hypercritical because I take huge risk as well. Whoops!
-What else can you say about Meliodas-sama! He's just...awesome! Perfect! Oh mannn😍 -sighs again and gets lost in his imagination/daydreaming-

*waves hand in front of Arthur's face* Hello? Hellooooo? Eh, oh well. *shrugs* I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did! I will make an announcement either later today or sometime tomorrow. Stay tuned and keep up the support! Appreciate you guys a lot. :))