Chapter 3

I wanna thank everyone for picking up this book once again! I'm trying to update as much as possible but schoolwork has been absolutely killer and I've been trying to get the majority of it done before I update. Thank you everyone for voting and reading this book, as it means a lot to me!

Without further ado, here's Chapter 3 :)

Word count: 1586

Chapter 3 - School

Generally waking up in the morning isn't stressful, nor is it nerve-raking, but today was different, it was my first day at Inarizaki High School, a school that rivals even Shiratorizawa in its stature and prestige. I even woke up to 79 new messages, some from Karasuno and others from Atsumu and the volleyball team.

I start reading through them rapidly while looking at my phone's clock: 5:30 am.

Tobio: Have a great first day at Inarizaki Ky. My first day at Karasuno is here and I'm very nervous.

Atsumu: Ky, that's amazing s'cool, I'm sending this to the  boys.

Ayaka to The Foxes: Welcome Ky-kun! If you need any help today please just type into this chat.

Atsumu to The Crushers: Kita-senpai I'm adding Ky to this chat, she's s'chill.

I quickly replied to Tobio with a simple "Have a great day. If you need anything please text me Tobio."

I scanned over every single chat before starting my morning routine: shower, blow-dry, teeth, toilet, face routine, it was natural and my body just moved without thinking. Before long I was in my maroon and white uniform.  It was a maroon sweater over a white polo shirt and a white and maroon checkered skirt. I wore white socks and black shoes to match before curling my long, red hair. After I was done curling it reached just below my shoulder blades.

I checked my phone once again: 7:00. I had just enough time to grab a piece of toast and some fruit to eat for breakfast. Before I had to get to school.

When I was done eating I quickly said a goodbye to my mom and grabbed my blue and white bicycle and began biking the long trek towards school

When I was done eating I quickly said a goodbye to my mom and grabbed my blue and white bicycle and began biking the long trek towards school. Eventually I made it but I was extremely nervous to even go in. I docked my bike quickly on the bike rack before trekking towards the school. As I expected, it was gigantic and I barely had time to try to find my way around it.

I looked down at my phone before opening up my photos app and pressing the picture of my timetable. I would be going to class 2-5, the highest college preparatory class, which was located in the largest building on the campus. I quietly made my way towards the class while trying not to draw attention to myself, which was difficult. Quite a few people glanced my way, either because I was obviously new or because I was staring down at my phone. I was hoping it was the latter because I hoped that I wouldn't get talked about much.