(Rich Goranski) Who do you like, Y/N?

(Also I'm not gonna right the lisp in because I'm lazy but every time he speaks, read it with a lisp. Cool, enjoy the first oneshot 😝)

Y/N's POV

It's weird how I became friends with Rich. We quoted a TV show at the same time in 5th grade and decided that we're best friends. When he got a SQUIP, we kinda drifted, but after the whole incident and lots of explaining, him and I became closer than ever. We are still just friends though no matter how much I want to be more.

I passed him in the hall.

"Yo, Goranski, you coming over after school?" We have this sorta tradition that every Friday, we go to my place and have a movie night with pizza.

"Ya betcha. Dominos?"

"You know it." We did our cute handshake and go to our classes.

I had English right before lunch and we were currently analyzing a poem about unrequited love. 'Seems fitting,' I thought to myself.

After class I went to the table, finding Rich already sitting there with the 'SQUIP squad' I decided to sneak up on him signaling everyone who saw me to be quiet.

I went up to his ear from behind him and said, "Heya, Goranski!" pretty loudly. He shrieked and practically jumped out of his seat. "Don't do thaaat," he said, pouting.

At that I couldn't contain my laughter and neither could anybody else. I gave him a hug from behind him and whispered, "You shoulda seen the look on your face." He rolled his eyes and playfully punched me in the arm as I sat down.

"So what were you guys doing before I showed up?" Michael smirked before saying, "Oh we were just talking about how-" but he was cut off by Rich slapping a hand over his mouth and responding "We were talking about school!" rather quickly.

Everyone looked like they were about to laugh while I just stared at them confused. "Ok then." At that Michael started laughing and Rich groaned with his face in his hands.

Rich's POV

Before Y/N came everyone was talking about the two of us and my obvious crush on her. Of course I like her but I know that she doesn't like me back. Chloe and Brooke said she did but there's no way that's true. Jake said that we acted like a couple while Michael said, "If you don't tell her I will."

I had a shocked look on my face while Chloe, Brooke, Jenna, Jake and Michael laughed at me. I looked to Jeremy and Christine for help but they seemed to be trying to stay out of it. they also looked amused.

Eventually when the laughter died down I saw Chloe smirking right at me. "Wha-" but I was interrupted by Y/N giving me the fright of my life.

So when Michael was about to expose me I spoke a little to quickly which probably revealed my lie but Y/N didn't seem bothered and she just went along with it. I shot Michael an angry look and he just smiled at me shrugging. 

I decided to change the subject, "So, what took you so long. I was stuck talking to Michael." Y/N laughed as Michael feigned offense. "I was stuck in English class because we were doing some poem about unrequited love. The topic seems fitting."

She mumbled that last sentence but I heard it. Raising one eyebrow I asked heavily mocking, "What was that last part? I didn't quite hear."

She looked mortified when she realised I heard. "Shut up, Goranski. I said nothing," she quietly said. I looked at her mischievously.

"Really? Because it sounded an awful lot like you said the topic seems fitting and correct me if I'm wrong but I think that implies that you like someone." Everyone at the table snickered at her embarrassment.