(Jason Dean) You wanted this!

Yo, hope you like this✌️ (I'm writing it in class)

TW: murder, abusive relationship

Y/N's POV

Everything was perfect. I had a fairly innocent plan. But now five people are dead and I'm awaiting trial. If only I hadn't met Jason Dean.

But first we must go back to two months ago, when my plan began.

September 1st 1989, Dear Diary

Some girl, Veronica something just became the newest Heather. The Heathers, so untouched and worshipped at this school. Now there's another one of those stuck up pricks. Gosh I wish I could see the look on Chandler's face if someone overtook her. That's it, it's the beginning of the last high school year I'll ever have, I'm gonna become popular and knock those airheads off their thrones. The plan is simple, I'll completely change my look and use the right connections to rise to the top.

'Til later, Y/N <3

That plan, however didn't work how I'd thought it would. Apparently gaining popularity is kinda hard. On one particular day, I walked into an almost empty spot in the school and I met him.

"Greetings and salutations... Y/N? You dropped this." said an unknown male voice. I looked up to see who it was and how they knew me. There I saw a mysterious boy my age with black hair wearing a black trench coat...holding my diary. Something about him drew me in. Didn't matter though since he now knew of my popularity plans and probably wanted nothing to to with me.

"You know, if you really wanna to get rid of the Heathers, you oughta join 'em and take them down from the inside," he said, handing me my diary back.

"Not bad mystery kid. And how exactly would I do that?"

"It's simple Y/N, convince them that they need you. Show them that you're an asset they just can't resist."

"Nice plan trench coat. I think you should be a part of my plan but I also think I'm gonna need your name," I responded, smirking.

"Jason Dean, call me JD."

"Okay JD, wanna grab a slushy or something, my treat."

"That sounds like a plan N/N," I rolled my eyes at the nickname but followed him to his motorcycle to the nearest 7/11.

Two brain freezes later and we were back at my place where he stayed the night. I just might regret that night for the rest of my days.

"Don't you just wish popular people would just all die?" I now wish I knew how literally he meant that.

"Yeah, life would be so much easier without them."

"Glad we're on the same page," he responded with a smirk that even my naive self found unsettling. If only I followed my instincts.

In the next few weeks, I guess the plan worked because I was a Heather now. A big airheadded popular princess.

It was so not me that I felt disgusted. Still, I had no real plan to take down the Heathers.

It was at Ram's party when things started to fall apart. Veronica was socially shunned by the entire student population and that was a reminder to be careful.

By the end of the party, Heather reminded me to come over in the morning to whip her up a hangover cure. Standard party procedure.

I figured this would be just like how it was for every other party but this time it was different. This time JD insisted that he tag along. He was almost scarily insistent.