Chapter 1

After the second wizarding war had finished and the dark lord was killed, some people were not happy about what happened to the Malfoys during their. Lucius Malfoy was in Azkaban but what about Malfoy's heir Draco? Why he wasn't in prison or dead? After all, this must be the destiny of any death eater.

Draco has a new apartment in the muggle world, he can't stand to live in the manor anymore after what happened in it and whenever he goes out in the wizarding world, people throw hateful looks and glare at him.

He was walking to his apartment after buying some groceries when he felt someone following him. He stopped and looked behind him but found nothing. He has this feeling whenever he goes out, that he is being watched. He knows he has done bad things in his life, but it was not by his choice what he can do? Let his family die?

So he tried to shrug that feeling and started walking faster to his apartment, but suddenly something was thrown at his head, a rock hit his head and he felt dizzy. He ran but suddenly the one who was following him shouted

"CRUCIO, "

Draco's eyes widened and all he felt was pain, he fell to the ground and he was screaming. No one was in the street except him and his attackers. He remembers when the death eaters used this spell on him when he failed to kill Dumbledore.

Suddenly a foot was connected to his face, and blood started to fall from his mouth and nose.

He faded away. Maybe that's what he deserved. Death was all what he deserved.

------------------------------------------------

"How are we going to put him in Azkaban? " a man from Draco's kidnappers asked after Draco went unconscious.

"Did you forget I run, Azkaban? No one will question me," another one said, raising his eyebrow at him.

"That filthy death eater must suffer. " a woman was standing with them said.

"And he will suffer. " the second man smirked, looking at Draco.

-------------------------------------------

Draco couldn't remember what happened when he regained consciousness. He found himself in a windowless cell. The cell was small '6 by 8 feet dimensions, it consists of a sink and a toilet made of stainless steel. A small bed at the corner of the cell. The walls of the cell were grey, the floor and the ceiling were dirty grey.

After Draco realized where he was and that he was kidnapped, he started screaming and yelling

"HELPPPP, HELPPP. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE. " he kept begging for help and tears were streaming down his face. He was afraid, he didn't know where he was. What if no one knows he is here? The one who brought him here. What does he want?

He didn't have his wand to get him out.

"Mother! Father! Please help me. "

"Someone help me. " he was sobbing and couldn't stop.

Suddenly the door of the cell opened, and someone entered it.

The man pulled Draco by his hair

"Is little Malfoy afraid? " he said in a mocking voice.

"W-who a-are y-y-you? " Draco asked with fear in his eyes.

"You don't ask questions here, Malfoy," the man spat at him.

"No one will save you. You will rot here for the rest of your life. " the man said and punched Draco in his face, sending him to the ground.

"All of this was because of you and your death eater's friends. "

And with that, the man left. Draco curled into himself and hoped that someone would notice that he was missing.

-------------------------------------------------

Draco didn't know how many days he had spent in the cell. Sometimes someone comes and brings him food. A piece of bread and water, sometimes soup to keep him living.

He gets beaten up by his captors. He didn't know the man who was beating him and didn't know what he had done to him.

He was pacing the cell every day. 1, 2, 3 steps to the left and then 1, 2, 3 steps to the right until he gets tired.

He has lost hope that someone will come and save him. He prefers death. His captors heal him, so they can beat him again.