Chapter 2

"Lucius, Draco used to send me letters every day to make sure that he is okay. It has been a week since I received the last letter ," Narcissa Malfoy said to her husband after not receiving any letter from her son.

"What do you mean a week, Narcissa? Don't worry, maybe he is busy and working. " Lucius Malfoy tried to assure his wife, but on the inside he was worried about his son.

"I don't know Lucius. I want to make sure that my dragon is alright. "

"We will go to his apartment today," Narcissa added.

Lucius nodded at her and hoped that his son is okay.

-------------------------------------------------

When Lucius and Narcissa arrived at Draco's apartment. Lucius was complaining about Muggles and how his son is living among them now. He was still looking at muggles in disgust, but of course he couldn't do anything to them. It's a miracle that he was not sent to Azkaban as he provided evidence against the death eaters and helped the ministry to find the remaining followers of Voldemort. But he is still thinking in the same way about pure blood and muggles.

"Well, Draco wanted to start a new life away from the manor," Narcissa defended her son.

Lucius rolled his eyes, it's the same answer he gets after every time he complains about Draco living among muggles. Muggles! How the heir of the Malfoys do that.

No one answered them when they were at the door of the apartment. As Lucius kept banging on the door.

"Draco Malfoy! Open the door immediately. "

One of Draco's neighbors came out of her apartment

"What's this noise?! " she was an old woman.

Lucius and Narcissa looked at her

"And who are you? " Lucius sneered at her.

"How rude of you?! You are the one who is making the noise, I'm trying to sleep here. "

Narcissa glared at her husband who was glaring at the old woman and stepped in front of him

"We are so sorry, but do you know if the one who lives here is inside or not? "

The old woman's face brightened "oh you mean Draco? He is a fine young man. Are you his parents? You look like him. "

"Yes, we are his parents, obviously. Now where is he?," Lucius sneered at the woman.

"Lucius. " Narcissa warned her husband from doing anything.

"Draco hasn't come to the apartment this whole week. I really miss having tea with him every morning."

"A week? He hadn't returned to his apartment in a week?" Narcissa was now more worried about her son.

"Yes, and he is the one who buys me groceries every week. Now who is going to have tea with me and buy me groceries?" The old lady looked upset because they don't know where Draco is.

"Well, you shut up! " Lucius sneered at her, what's this nonsense she is talking about! Tea with a muggle. He looked at her disgustedly.

The lady looked at Lucius with a hateful glare but before she said anything, Narcissa said, "thank You and I'm sorry for my husband. "

Narcissa was about to cry. She didn't know where Draco was and they couldn't find him.

The lady's face softened at the look of Narcissa and said, " I hope you will find Draco. You've raised an excellent gentleman. "

When the lady entered, Lucius took out his wand and cast a spell

"Alohomora, "

"Wait, Lucius." Narcissa said fearing that her son won't be in the apartment like what the woman says, but Lucius has already entered the apartment .

"Draco Malfoy. " Lucius called his son, but there was no response. He knew no one would respond, but he wanted to make sure that their son was not here.

And they looked in every room, but Draco was nowhere in sight.

---------------------------------------------

"What are we going to do, Lucius? "

They were now back at the Manor trying to know where Draco went.

"Maybe he has traveled somewhere and didn't tell us," Lucius said.

"No, he will tell me. " she said, and they fell into silence.

" Wait, he said that he felt someone following him before in one of his letters. Do you think that something bad happened to my dragon," Narcissa said and started crying.

"And you didn't tell me that Draco was in danger! " Lucius was angry now, who dare hurt his family!

"H-he told me m-maybe he is imagining that. "

"And now how are we going to find him? If anyone touched a hair from my son, I will kill them!," Lucius seethed with anger.

"Harry potter can help us," Narcissa said.

"Harry potter?!! Why should we ask for his help," Lucius glared at her

"He won't hesitate to help us after I've saved his life. Lucius, I will do anything to find Draco. "

"Do whatever you want and i will search for him again. ," with that, Lucius left the room.

------------------------------------------------

Harry Potter received a letter from Narcissa about finding her son who has been missing for a week.

"Tell me again, why are we looking for the ferret?" Ron Weasley complained .

"Because it's our job to help the ones who need help. Besides, I own Malfoy and Narcissa . "

Ron just rolled his eyes. Of course Harry will help them.