Chapter 6

When Draco woke up the next morning , he took the locket from under the pillow and opened and started tracing the photos. He can't remember who are these people. But by looking at them , it gives him a sense of safety.

He wanted to use the bathroom, so he started to take the same steps , right leg then left until he arrived at the bathroom door.

He used the toilet and went to open the tap with his left hand and then washed his hands twice and then his face. Then he went back to the bed. He still trying to adjust to the new room.

Harry entered the room with a tray of food " Good morning Draco. I made breakfast. " he said while handing the tray to Draco.

Draco saw that there is bread , so he took and started to eat it

"Do you like bread? " Harry asked and Draco nodded " you should have put some peanut butter on it. " but Draco shook his head , he only wanted bread.

Harry wanted Draco to eat because obviously he wasn't eating while he was in Azkaban. So he took a bread and put some peanut butter on it and handed it to Draco.

"You should try this , it's good! " Harry said happily while Draco was looking at the bread warily.

When Draco took a bite , he like the taste. So he nodded at Harry and finish it.

Harry made Draco drink the orange juice which he liked.

Draco was looking at the stick that Harry now was holding and with it , the tray vanished!

"Draco , can you stand up please? " Harry said.

Draco stood up slowly , right foot then left and turned to look at Harry who was waving the stick and the bed was made! Draco felt ashamed that he didn't make the bed like he used to do to his old one but all of this thoughts were forgotten because he was looking at the stick with fascination. How can a stick do this? Draco wanted to ask but he couldn't.

"So Draco , you don't remember anything? " Harry asked after Draco sat on the bed.

Why Harry is still asking him this ? He doesn't remember anything. So he shook his head.

"So, i will tell you. We used to hate each other in school. " Harry chuckled at that " And i used to call you Malfoy and you called me Potter. We used to go Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry . " Draco looked at him im confusion , what's this school?

"Yes Draco , we're wizards. " Draco shook his head , wizards don't exist in real world.

"And this is a wand , you too had a wand. " Harry said , showing him his wand.

Draco can't believe anything , wizards and wands! Yeah he saw what Harry did with the wand but still it's impossible to believe.

"Wait! I will bring your wand. " Harry said cutting Draco from his thoughts.

Harry came back with another wand and handed it to Draco who took it carefully " it's called the Elder wand , it was yours before i took it from you. " Harry was thankful that the wand didn't refuse Draco.

Draco was looking at the wand , examining it.

Harry continued talking " and your friends were Blaise , Pansy , Theo, Crabbe and Goyle. That's all i can remember."

"You made bad choices but i think that you didn't have any choice. And there was this bad guy who killed a lot of people but i killed him and you helped me."

A bad guy and Draco helped him to defeat , well with the wand and the wizard. So Draco believed him and he was happy that he had done something good.

"Actually we had something in common . Both of us love Quidditch. " and with that Harry started to explain to him about it. Draco was amazed , flying on a broom!