Chapter3:im back

We arrive It was a huge building. I was wearing my black flare top my black ripped jeans a leather jacket my combat heeled boots ray bans and my red beats by dr.dre. I felt a hand go around my waist. I smiled at Troy. We leaned against the wall while the meeting started. About an hour I was listening to an angle with a shotgun by nightcore. I felt a tap and saw everyone looking at me. I paused the song and took off the beats ."Yes dad" I ask. "Come introduce your self" he said. I walk up and stand next to him I see my old pack. "I'm Sky Smith daughter of the moon goddess and your next moon goddess" I said. "No your not your that slut from The SilverMoon Pack"the slut that was clinging to Jay. I smirked and the tattoo on my face glowed it was the mark of the moon goddess.
Jays POV
My pack and i walk in to the building. I have Bloom on my arm. She helped me forget about my mate Sky. Her brothers feared the most but i know she is somewhere out there. We take our seats with Bloom clinging. I see a girl wearing red beats leaning aginst the wall with out a care in the world. The prince walks over to her and snakes his hand around her waist. The boreing meeting started. About an hour later he called up the moon goddess daughter. We all looked at her. Prince troy tapped her shoulder . "yes dad" She asked.""Come introduce your self" the king said. She walked and stood next to him." Im Sky Smith daughter of the moon goddess and your next moon goddess." she said. My eyes went wide so did her brothers. And bloom had to have the last word. "No your not your that slut from The SilverMoon Pack" she yelled. All she did was smirk and her face glowed and showed a tattoo like mark on her face. The
Mark Of The Moon Goddess. Bloom shut up after than. The moon goddess has a mate the wolf of hell or the hellhound. They say he is a ruthless and can kill who ever he wants. He brings bad souls to hell and only a soft spot for his mate and pup. Not even the devil messes with him. Her eyes glow white and she zones out."I have talked to my mother"she says. Every one gasped. "The rouges and vampires have teamed up she has informed me of that."she said. The prince walked up and kissed her cheek. "This meeting is over"she said. "Troy I'm not done with you my room 5minutes"she whispered in his ear and they walked out together. "OMG What the hell just happened. Our little sis and your mate is the moon goddess pup and-" cole is cut off by me groaning and kneeling on the floor in pain. They just completed the. Mating process. My wolf whimper and then realized something only second chance mates can mark her. The prince was her new mate.
Sky's POV
I laid their covered in sweat in the arms of my Troy my mate. I felt so bad for him when I found out his mate died and he never met her but he still felt it. But when we touch we felt sparks and gazed into his sparkling baby blue eyes and feel head over heels in love with him. "I love you"he said his eyes closed. After 10 rounds we were tired. "I love you too"I said snuggling in to his chest. I now wear the mark of my one and only true mate. I let darkness consume me.