Chapter9:4 months later

~~~~~~~~~~~4 months later~~~~~~
I am now 5 months pregnant.With one more week left till this baby girl comes out. I look big and I remembered when I broke the news to Troy , my brothers, dad,and the rest of the pack about the gender.
~~~~~~~Flashback ~~~~~~
Troy had gathered the pack so I could tell them. I had painted its a girl on my belly and covered it with a shirt. I saw that the party was in full swing. I stepped out in a blue shirt so they would think that it's a boy. I may or may not have told them that the gender was the color of the shirt. I walk out and all eyes are on me. "Its a boy"someone yelled. I laugh at him. "Do you want to know what it is" I ask. I hear a whole bunch of 'yeas'. I grab the hem of my shirt and lift it up. I hear cheers and laughter. I see Troy come up too me. I peck his lips.
~~~~~Flashback over~~~~~~~~
I will never forget that day. I was close to my due date. I was due next week . I was down stairs when a pinkish liquid poured out and pooling onto the floor. I was alone Troy had some meeting. I started walking to the pack doctor. "Dr.Harris get in here now" I yell. He comes in and helps me into a room. Once I'm done getting use to the room and putting my stuff next too the Bed. I call Troy . "Babe what's up" he ask."Nothing much just sitting in the hospital bed oh yea my water broke" I say."your water broke are you ok" he ask. "yea I'm settling in I'm ok" I say. "Call you dad and I'll call my brothers ok ?ok. I love you" I say then hang up. "I call Cole knowing he and Jay are together. "Hey little sister what's up" he ask."First is Jay there and if he is put me on speaker"i say. "Hey baby sis" Jay yells. I chuckle and decide to play with them. I use my demon baby voice."This is the baby I have killed your sister" I say in the voice. "Who is this" they ask.
"I am a demon that possessed the baby in your sister" I say
"Leave us alone" they say scared.
I busted out laughing at them.
"I can't believe you guys feel for that" I say. "Well my water broke that's it" I say. "We'll be there in a little bit" and then they hang up. Troy comes in. I give him a hug to calm him down. the nurse comes in and checks me As a contraction hits. "You are 8 centimeters so we will start getting you prepare for the delivery"she said and walked out. I am sitting here with Troy holding my hand. The doctor came in and said "its time."