Chapter5:my sister

We had to have a small party tonight. I felt a evil presence . -it's a rank lower than my father- my wolf said. I think it's time to call my sister death. My mother had twins my wolf is the wolf of life and her wolf is the wolf of death. -give me control of your body-she said . I was standing I felt my self lose control of my body my eyes flashed white and then the color of my wolf which is blue. "Life why are you here "Troy asked. "Bring fore Aron"life said in my body. He eyes flashed yellow. I walked to the middle of the crowed and Made them back about 20 feet away.
Life's POV
On this day
We meet again
For thousands of years we've been apart
It's time to come forth
Come here now my sister
The Wolf of Death
The wind picked up the lights flickered. People ran to the walls . A small tornado came in front of me. I girl came out. She look just like me.
"Sister what gives I was watching Full house with my mate" she said looking mad but ended up smiling and hugging me.
"Why am I here."she asked.
"Because I felt a presence just a rank lower than dad so i thought why not call the whole spirt family than mates" I said.
"First lets bring your mate here"I said
They are our loves
Our other halves
Bring us now our
Mates.
A man about 20 years old came. " I missed you."he said. "Sister it's time to to call them."I said. This will cause us to shift into our wolves. Her wolf is black and mine is white.
From the gates if hell
And the goddess of the moon
Mates shall come together again
Give us the wolf of Hell
And the wolf of the moon
Me and my sister shift into our wolves. We spread our wings her wings are black with red and orange at the ends. Mine was white with blue and gold at the ends.
The floor opens and a large wolf with firery black wings and black fur . He looks at us and he licks our faces. Than he howls to his mate. A white wolf comes down and she has white fur with white wings and gold on them. He licks her face and then she sniffs the air and looks at us she licks our faces. We start acting like pups and we run around there feet . They stared at us in awe. Me and my sister wanted to play with them. We tackled them to the ground and growled playfully. But than dad felt the evil presence in the room and got up and stood in front of us. He quickly killed the demon and we all shifted back. My parents looked at us and opened there arms we squealed and ran into there arms. "We missed y'all kids" dad said. He growls at all the people in the room. "Can you meet our mates now please"Death pleaded and jump on his back."can I go first my mate is better than hers "I said.
"No he is not"
"Yes he is"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Ye-"I'm cut off by Aron putting a hand on my mouth. "I already know I'm awesome" he said. I lick his hand. he looks at his hand and wipes it off.
"Mom,dad this is my mate Chris" death said. "This is my second chance mate Aron" I said . " What do you mean 2nd chance mate" mom asked. "well let's talk in my office I need to clear out the ballroom " I said . I saw everyone looking at us in awe. " the party is over" I yell out. I lead them to my office. Aron sits on the Chair behind the desk and I sit on his lap. i gave sky control back.
Sky's POV
"Well it started when I was 10 me and my parents went to a small stream behind our house. When rouges attacked us. I was told to run. I ran to the pack house the alpha was my dads best friend. My parents where the beta of the pack. My brothers came in crying. They slapped and beat me. That is when it started. Then the whole pack made me there slave. When I was 16 my other mate rejected me he said he can not be mated to a fat ass and weak girl like me. so I ran and I found troy that is when we found out we were 2nd chance mates." I finished. "What happened to your mate"dad asked Troy. "She died before I even meet her. I still felt it." he said. "well I will show you to your rooms" I said. "And Troy meet me in the room after you are done" I said. I walked to our room and striped down to my underwear with matching bra. I waited for him and he came in. (A/N comment if you want an Rated R chapter)