1

A/N:
Currently editing the first few chapters, point out any mistakes!
Also these first few chapters aren't as good as the rest but my writing improves I promise

My name is Elsa and I am a werewolf of the black sun pack. I am enslaved here by my parents and siblings, who all like to beat me for fun and make me chores for them. One day I hope to escaped.

I lie awake in my dungeon room int bottom of the cavern of the black sun pack. I can't sleep because of all the sounds of other prisoners being hit too. The black sun was the evilest pack in the whole country and for some reason nobody could stop them as they conquer and enslaved the other tribes. I think about all of this as I look around my cell and look for some kind of hope to get out of my trap. then I see it, a key on the ground. I must have knocked it off accidentally when the alpha had been hitting me earlier and a swiped at his face. I purred as I picked up the key and walked over to the door and put it in the lock and unlocked it and opened it up. I walk outside my cell and looked around for any guars. None. I giggle and run toward the big red exit sign at one part of the cave and when I get outside in the grass I shift into a golden wolf and started running super fast out of the black sun territory.