chapter 22

Elsa POV
I finally managed to land a blow upon a Randall and knocked him to the ground. I struck downward and tried to followup but he rolled backwardand pulled out a some throwing knifes and threw them into my chest. I barely defelcyed and one of them hit me. "GRAAA" I smashed my sword and cracked the floor where he just was. He was just too fast. He pulled another sword out from behind his back and did a little taunt by swinging it in his hand. He was callm as ever. Davis was watching the laser which was currently charging up for another fire. If dad wasn't dead yet he would definitely be next shot. I tried to make Randall circle so I could get to Davis but he wouldn't move and kept swinging outward at me. "Randall you have to listen to me, Davis is just using you!" He still said nothing. "WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME" Davis laughed in the background. "BG-R, remove your mask and show her." He did and I saw the scars that covered his face and he opened his mouth and I realized... his tongue was gone.. "Your former mate Eddie stole it from him." I forced myself not to cry s I remembered Eddie's body was right behind me. "I know what Eddie did was wrong but think about what you're doing Randall... he's going to kill everyone. Is that waht you want?!" Randall had no emotion in his eyes and continued to glare at me. I sighed and tried to swing at him again. This time he actually grabbed my sword with his clawlike foot and yanked me towards him causing me to fall and he lined up the swords on either side of my neck prepared to chop it off. "Great job BG-R, I trained you well. But I was really enjoying the show. Can you beat her around a little bit more? I want to wipe out the rest of her pack before we kill her." Randall was looking away while Davis said that so I grabbed both swodds ignoring the burning of my hands as the flesh seared off and ripped them apart causing Randall to lose his grip on both of them, I picked him up and sliced across the armor on his chest, piercing his skin as he gasped. I held up my claws to his neck and was about to rip his throat out....but I just couldn't..I threw him over by Davis and stood. Davis clapped slowly. "I can't believe you actually managed to stop him! That's amazing. It's unfortunate you couldn't stop him in time for this." Again I was too late to stop him. From firing a second blast into the battlefield. I ran towards him as he pulled out a small cannon and fired a net onto me and pulled out a remote and pressed a button with started to shock me. "Oh Elsa. Poor Elsa. No father, no soulmate, no one to save you." Randall stood up beside him and watched as I was Electrocuted. "Randall please!" I begged him, hoping there was some humanity left inside of him. Davis stopped. "Oh...I'm afraid he won't be helping you either. Look." He handed Randall the remote and he immediately began electrocuting me. It was then I realized...my soulmate truly was dead. and soon I would be dead too. Davis walked back to the window and checked the battlefield where his soldiers were going through the wreckage pulling out injured and killing them, no matter wjose side they were on.

Nick POV

I awoke barely alive underneath piles of bodies. I tried to use my arms to pull myself off and realized my left arm was finished. I could sense the Black Sun soldiers going through and spearing the rest of my living pack. And I could hear...Elsa. she was in pain. I shot out of the bodies and roared the loudest roar possible, the roar of the ancestors sending everything around me flying backwards except for my soldiers who rose, bewildered, healed by my power. I grabbed a black sun soldier by the throat and threw him directly at the super laser I had helped to create.

Elsa POV

I heard my dad roar the ancient roar of the ancestors and Davis and Randal both stopped what they were doing and jumped back as a body hit the laser and it was pointing at the floor. I tried to get the net off me but Randall shocked me again and quickly shutnit off. "Oh that's just great, now I've gotta get back on target and fire again." Davis said with a sigh. He went over to the computer and began inputting a bunch of numbers. "Randall, I grow tired of this, go ahead and kill her." Randall walked over to me and pulled out his pistol. I closed my eyes and prepared to die when suddenly I felt blood dripping down onto my face. I looked up and Randall had a knife in his forehead. I looked back and saw Eddie fall backward onto the ground beside the pile of knives I had deflected earlier. I rose throwing the met off as Randall choked on his blood and I threw him through the window. Davis spun around quickly and pulled out his laser pistol lighting me.up with multiple shots but I picked him up and impaled him through the stomach with my claws and dropped him to the floor beside his beloved weapon. "For the golden moon" I said as I rushed over and picked up Eddie and ran out of the room. He must have been healed by my dad's roar. Maybe he could still be saved...

Nick POV

I sent my remaining soldiers down to the caverns to free the slaves. So many lives lost today...all due to me. I ran upstair and found Elsa carrying Eddie they were both very injured. I ran over to them as Elsa fell down and shifted back into full human and went unoncious. "NO!" I yelled as I ran over to her. Eddie looked at me "Nick...give my life to her" he said "what." "You are the true alpha. You went primal and gave the roar of the ancestors. You can transfer my life to her." "But you'll die" "if you don't do it, so will she" with a heavy heart I did as Eddie asked. His soul faded away and I carried my daughter in my arms. So much death...

---
I gathered all of the freed slaves and my pack.
"Today, we have lost more than I could have ever thought possible. We will never forget the sacrifice of those whose fought by our side. We will remember them always and treasure our memories of them, and remember how they died fighting pure evil. From this day forward
, I am dedicating our pack, whatever it's new name.may be, to freeing the slaves around the world. Every pack that dares to hold slaves will be destroyed!" Everyone cheered as we began to march home. I had one more slave to free today.

Doctor POV

I set the bombs around the pack house and the garage, placing them strategically to wipe out the entire house. They gave no mercy to my home, I would give no mercy to theirs. I walked far enough away that I wouldn't get hit by any of the debris and pressed the detonator. The home was completely demolished, flying wreckage destroying the forest around it as well. I grimaced. Hopefully there wasn't any collateral damage. I set a note down on the ground.

Do not come looking for me. Do not try and kidnap someone else. If you do, I will know, I will find you, and I will kill you. Consider us even. It's over.
~Doctor G.

With that, I marched off towards civilization.

Davis POV

I groaned as my eyes opened. I was bleeding out, for sure. How could it have gone so wrong. I wondered for a moment why I had woken instead of dying and then I heard the footsteps. "who's there?" "It's me, Master." "Sunscreech, help me...I'm dying." "Of course, Master. I'll help you." Through my blurry eyes I saw him walk over to the laser controls. "What ..are you doing?" "I'm putting you out of your misery." He said as he sneered. "NO!" He set the laser for a 30 second timer, it was still aimed at the floor. "Goodbye my lord."

Sunscreech POV

"NOOO!" I heard Davis yell as I fled the room, sprinting for the exit as fast as I could. Hopefully I had given myself enough time. I crashed through a window and ran through the bloody battlefield.

Davis POV

As the counter was almost to 0, I screamed one final time "SUNSCREEECH!" And then my life disappeared in a flash of light.