chapter 18

Doctor POV

"No sir, I can't put your arm back on." I braced myself before the wolf (Jeremy, I think his name was) slapped me across the face. His nails dug in and I began to bleed. Another fine addition to my scar collection. I was lucky I hadn't lost an eye at this point, if I was being honest. He stormed out of the room and smashed a window. "Freak." I muttered under my breath. It wasn't the worst interaction I've had with a patient. Once, one of the savages nearly clawed my throat out when I explained to him that I couldn't bring his father (whose skull had been crushed) back from the dead. I was saved by Nick, but not out of the goodness of his heart, only because he needed a doctor to help his pack.  It had been even worse than usual the last 2 months. The Black Sun constantly maimed the Golden Moon, and I was forced to help my captors. I often saw the Alpha walking around in a drunken stupor, crying over the loss of his daughter. I might have felt more sympathy if he hadn't been the one who took me from my own family. As the next patient came in and I began to wrap their wounds, I couldn't help but wonder why we hadn't just moved the pack. With the amount of fancy cars and the size of the mansion, it was clear that they had money. So why did we just sit here and take it? I doubt it had ever crossed the leaders mind. He was too focused on his alcohol and swordplay, another thing I didn't understand. Why on Earth were they doing battle like it was the Middle Ages? If they'd go out and buy some guns they wouldn't have to worry. I could voice these thoughts to the Alpha of course, but hey, it helped me out. The less prepared the Golden Moon was, the easier it would be for me to get out of here...

(One day passed)

Nick POV

"EDDIE WHERE ARE YOU?" I YELLED around the house walking into all the rooms. "Alpha he is gone" "what?" "We found his car crashed on the road and his body is gone..." I felt years in my eyes. Even though Eddie was my rival he was alsomky daughters mate and I had come to think of him as a son. "IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIs" I slammed my hand through a table. "GATHER THE WHOLE PACK, NOW!"
-----
I faced all 6000 members of my pack. "Alright Golden Moon. The treacherous Black Sun pack has gone too far. They kidnapped my daughter 2 months ago and now they have kidnapped Eddie" everyone gapsed "I say enough is ENOUGH. We have let these monsters tread on us for TOO LONF!" "yeah!" "WE ARE GOING YO FIND EDDIE
FIND THE PACK
FIND ELSA
AND
RIP
THEM
APART"
"#YEAAAAAAH!!!"
the whole.pack broke into screams. I left 100 soldierss behind at the base in case any more black sun mrmebrs attacked and brought the other soldiers with me to the car wreckage and we all started sniffing around. Suddenly someone rushed off in one direction andthe leion of wolves howled in elation and followed him. It was time.

Doctor POV

As soon as I heard the pack leave I ran down to the basement and started to work. Surely I could finish it before they returned...
-------
I breathed heavily, wiped the sweat off my forehead, and stepped back to admire my project. It was time.