chapter 17

Elsa POV

We arrived to a small cabin out in the woods and both shfited back into our humans forms. We went inside giggling. "so now what" I said and Valerie turned and looked at me with a hot face "this" she said an leaned in...and BIT MY NECO.
I jumped back and said "what!" And she did an evil laugh and her eyes turned red and she floated in the air "you foolish werewolf, I never loved you, I just needed your blood to increase my power." I started crying. Another fake Mate...I should have never given up on Eddie, he is the only one for me...Valerie shot lightning out of her fingers and I smashed into a wall and broke my arm. I was getting up to right back but suddenly I was knocked out into blackness.

Eddie POV

ME and Nick followed the rest of the pack to the cabin where we smelt her scent. We busted down the doors and saw blood everywhere and some fur on the floor and damaged wall. Eddies started smashing stuff in rage and I decided to as well and stared tearing the cabin down and the whole pack joined in and for a few hours we attacked the house until it was nothing but rubble and then we all walked home sadly.

Elsa POV

I woke up in a. Cage. In a dark cavern that looked similar to the last one I was in buut not quite the same. A man in a mask and cool outfit walked by. "Who are you why I am here? " "I'm sunsreech, and you're the property of the Black Sun pack" he said with a voice that made me shiver.
"Grrr" I said. And he walked away as I watched him. I wonder what was up with him...but my thoughts were interuopyed. When a guard grabbed me by the neck and threw me out of the cell and shoved a pickaxe in my hand and made me start mining crystals again. This was getting seriously annoying.

(2 months later) (:o)

Nick POV

I ripped another member of the black sun pack in half and walked back to the packhouse and sighed. It's been 2months since Elsa went missing and I didn't know what to do. I was so depressed and the black sun kept on sending people to attack us for no reason and we just defended ourself because we couldn't find their hidehout. I could barely even sleep I was so sad. Eddie was sad to. Also I kept hearing weird noises from somewhere on the first floor late at night but I figured it was just because I was drunk or something. I kept up training the pack in swordfighting and how tonfivht hand to hand and wolf to wolf but I just wanted to drink mostly. My beard got super strong and scraggly. I was also depressed because I was blind still. Even though I could use my senses to see it still wasnt the same. We couldn't find Elsa no matter how hard we tried and inusut didn't know what to do....if I knew were the black sun was I would get the entire army to wipe them off the face of the planet but injusy didn't know where to find them!

Eddie POV

I punched another whole through my wall when. I woke up from my drunken coma because of a bunch of weird noises. That was the 4th hole this week. I was full of rage at all times unlike Nick who was sad I was just so ANGRGY. Even if Elsa cheated on me I was so angry the black sun and Davis, my own dad, had taken her away from me. I wanted my revenge but I didn't know how to get it because we couldn't find her I had even hired a bunch of private investigators to try and find her but they couldn't do anything. I decided to just got for a drive in my mustang and got in. Then I smelled Elsa...this was the car she used to drive sometimes and I squeezed the steering will so hard that it left handprints in it. "I will find you Elsa, I will find you" I said to myself. And I decided to try and look for her some more. Then I remembered she went to that grocery store and met he vampire there...maybe there would be clues there? I started driving there listening to Boulevard of broken dreams and getting angrier when I saw int he distance someone standing in the road. I squinted hard to see it when suddenly the tire on the mustang pops and I flip off the road and land upsfie down. I started bleeding from multiple spots on my body and look up to see what the heck happened and see a dark figure staring at me in some weird suit.

"What the hell" I said before he tazed me and I blacked out