6

I opened my eyes once again and sat on the bed.

I took my phone like any other normal person to see that I missed a chatroom.

The player was in.

She didn't go to sleep after all.

I changed my clothes and went outside.

I was there for couple of weeks but I never went outside.

I was just walking around until I saw familiar figure.

A guy with blue hair... V!

He didn't look like hole noticed me so I went to talk to him.

"Um..hey!" I caught him by surprise.

"(Y/N) player?" he looked more surprised than I though he would be.

"What are you doing here?"

"I didn't want to just sit in the apartment. I am a human being, you know?" I said with an angry look on my face.

"You shouldn't be there. You don't know the whole story. It's too dangerous" he took me by my shoulders.

"The whole story? What am I missing?"

"Sometimes is better to not know" he turned me around still holding my shoulders, pushing me back towards the building.

"What is going on?!" I tried to fight but found myself weaker than ever.

He held my shoulders so strong that I thought I won't be able to use my hands anymore.

"Let me go, V!" I shouted and tried to get out of his embrace.

"Please... Don't try to fight. I'll feel bad for taking you against your will" he said with his soft but still quite shaken voice.

I stopped fighting and let V take me back to the building.

He left me before my apartment with words of sorry.

I entered my apartment only to see a quick picture of human's silhouette made from binary code.

"Hey!" I heard familiar voice from behind. I turned around to see MC.

"Hello my friend" She shouted and hugged me.

"H-hey!" I tried to talk while chocking.

"Did you sleep? I slept very well last night" she smiled after she finally led go of me.

"Eh.. Yeah.. I slept very well" I looked at her happy expression while thinking about her sudden change of attitude.

"I think you slept too well" I pointed at her which changed her face into confused and then into sad one.

"My mood changes really often. I think I may even have multiple personalities" she looked focused on thinking.

"I see"

"This is like multiplayer!" She said and hugged me again.

"Why do you keep hugging me?"

"You said we don't get along and hugs are showing friendship" she playfully said while hugging me even stronger.

"Okay! You can get off of me now" I made fake chuckle and she finally led go of me.

"Wait.. You didn't tell me your nickname. You can tell me now" I pointed and her face changed into nervous one.

"I..."

*Ring... Ring* I took my ringing phone and heard voice that left me about not so long time ago.