Ending 3: Hapily ever after

I picked up the phone and heard Tishi's voice from it. It was soft and kind like always but her words were something I never expected to hear from her.

"Would you want to stay here or come with me?" I could hear her smile through the phone.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked.

"Simple. I know what your going through and I want to help you. I can get out of the game now or You'll have to stay here. I won't force you. Your choice" she answered my question with a sad tone.

"I...please?" I just got out of my mouth.

Before anything else could happen. The world I was in right now collapsed and I fell into endless abys (you just left Saeran behind. Live with that).

I opened my eyes to see Tishi upon me with a sunlight that shone through the trees.

"You're awake!" She hapily shouted and helped me up. She was kinda tall (this is a universe where I am not a little gremlin and I am older!) but she looked the same like in the game.

"What is it? You look really pale. Oh! That's right! You didn't eat for days! We gotta go this one cafe and buy you something" she shouted, took my hand and ran towards the exit of the forest. I just chuckled at her childish personality but didn't complain.

She was right, I was really hungry. We actually got to the town and went to the cafe Tishi was talking about.

"Look! It's a cat!" She hapily shouted as a cat jumped onto her lap.

"After being in Mystic Messenger for that long with Jumin, I can't stand cats" she suddenly said with almost demonic voice as she pushed the cat down.

"Woah, what a change in attitude" I chuckled at her and actually took the cat to myself.

"Yeah, yeah" she took a sip from her hot chocolate. I, on the other hand, had an ice coffe.

"Mmm! Wanna take a sip? It's reaaaaally good" she smiled at me as she pushed her glass to me.

"I will rather believe you" I nervously said.

This was one of the best days of my life. Didn't take long and...we actually started dating. Who would have guessed.

A/n: Yay! And you lived hapily ever after with...my..some sort of Alter ego! Those are all the good endings you can get! Muhahaha! Now, onto the bad ones! I really loveeeee them!