7

Nothing really happened past few days.

MC started Saeyoung's route excited to get the best good ending ever.

She always got away without telling me her nickname and I gave up on it.

V looked okay as well. He daily called me if everything was okay which I always answered positively.

The day of the kidnapping came and MC looked really nervous.

"What if I screwed up? What if I chose the wrong type of answers? What if he won't come?" She walked in circles, holding her head.

"You'll be fine! I am sure you chose the right answers"

"But I am not sure! I am scared (Y/N). I don't want this game to have a bad end just because of my stupidity" she answered always the same way.

"MC! Calm down!" I took her by her shoulders.

Her green teary eyes looked at me with fear.

"But-"

"No! Stop right now!"

She sniffed and looked away from me.

"Nothing ever worked for me. What if this won't work either?" she obviously faked her cry.

My face turned from worrying into poker face.

I still held her shoulders and looked away while she held her laugh.

"I am sorry! I couldn't resist" she bursted into laugh.

I squeezed her shoulders harder while she started really laughing.

"YOU MADE ME REALLY WORRIED" I started shaking her but she didn't stop.

"I am sorry! I watched walkthrough and I did everything right" I let go of her shoulders and she broke down and started laughing even harder.

"This isn't anything to make fun of!" I shouted again making her calm down a bit.

"I know I said something else but you should be scared now"

"Scared? I can always teleport myself" she stood up and looked at me with proud smile.

I sighed and walked over to the window. My eyes scanned the outside world.

"You should prepare yourself" I looked over the clock that was showing five minutes before 5pm.

"I still have some time" she sat down in a chair and looked around my room. Her messy hair was the only thing that didn't look perfect.

Her clothes were perfectly ironed, her skin was clear and her eyes were as pure and innocent as the girl herself.

Her hair was the only thing that was messy. If she had her hair brushed, she would be definition of perfection. (A/N: I am not that perfect irl. This is more like...alternative universe me where I am crazy and beautiful)

I sighed again and walked over to her.

I took her bow, brushed her messy hair and put the bow back.

Her eyes widened and then she looked at me with the most confused look.

"How can character model get messy hair like this?" I put my hands down and sat next to her.

It took her few seconds realizing that I was talking.

"Am I supposed to be perfect or something? I am still person, you know?" she turned her head away from me.

"If I look at it from what everyone would say, you are like definition of perfection. You have clean skin, your hair is perfectly cut if it's brushed of course. People would say that you are perfect"

I couldn't say if she was mad or still confused, she didn't look either of it.

"I should go now" she said and stood up from the chair.

She walked over to the door and opened it.

"See you later" She said and walked out of the room. I stayed alone once again.

This girl. I think she doesn't understand the world.

All I could do was smile and that's what I did.

I didn't log into the chatroom this time and just waited.

While I was waiting I received a phone call.

"(Y/N)! You need to watch over MC! She is in danger! I'll be there in a minute!" a voice shouted before he hung up.

I ran to the apartment and put my ear on the door to hear what was happening.

The glass shattered. He just got in.

I heard footsteps behind me so I turned around to see Saeyoung.

"Is.. Is someone in?" he asked and I just nodded.

He opened the door and ran in.

I could hear MC scream before I walked in myself.

I saw Saeran holding MC with his one hand.

Saeyoung was frozen at one place, not moving.

It looked kinda bizarre when I looked at it from this angle.

I was hiding behind the corner so Saeran couldn't see me.

MC's face looked scared now but when she noticed me, she smiled and waved at me.

I ignored Saeyoung's and Saeran's words. I was just watching the scene while MC was obviously enjoying herself being held as a hostage.

This girl is really strange person.

As I tried to get a better look, Saeran noticed me and his eyes started shining.

"I knew you didn't leave!" he shouted and Saeyoung turned around to see what he was talking about.

"(Y/N)?" his mouth dropped as well as mine.

"Leave? What?" I asked looking from Saeran on Saeyoung, slightly noticing MC.

Her smile was still there even bigger than before.

"They told me you left! Or that you died! I knew all along that you didn't!" Saeran was still shouting.

I stood up and faked my confidence.

He either confused me with someone, or my dear (Y/N) from the game hid something from me.

"Eeeh... Of course I'm alive" I started. I waved at Saeyoung to make sure he knows that I am acting. I would be surprised if he didn't notice.

"Why aren't you...following the plan?"

"I couldn't! You need to understand me!" he almost stopped holding MC as he was looking at me. His eyes were like knifes stabbing me through my whole body.

"You should! Release the girl and get back to..." I stopped, thinking what I should say.

"Paradise?" MC finished my sentence more like a question which Saeran's reaction was squeezing her even harder, making her choke.

The special security system! It should turn on in any second.

Save me, special security system!...

But nothing happened.

"(Y/N)?" I heard Saeyoung again.

My mind was blank.

Who am I again?

Is that what was V talking about?

That I don't know the whole story?

I started feeling dizzy.

I heard a woman scream and then nothing.

The darkness got around me and I fell on the floor.

I had no idea what happened after I passed out but I feel like it wasn't very good.