Ending 4: Hapily ever after version 2.0

Hehe! Yandere ending goes brrrrr

I heard Saeyoung on the other side of the phone. He was breathing heavily and he sounded hurt. I couldn't really understand him. And then....he was cut off by the sound of a knife, piercing through his body. And again, and again, and again until there was silence.

I dropped the phone as I started running towards my destination. I ignored others, I needed to get there before it was too late. I stopped when I saw bloody footprints. I looked up to see..

"T-Tishi?" I looked horrified at the girl before me. There was a smile on her face, knife in her hand, and her eyes were grey. She was all bloody as she stood there on bodies of my game friends. I couldn't help myself and started sobbing.

"This is not what I expected to do But I am not complaining~" she almost sang. Before I could say anything, she glitched and dissapeared. I was shocked. Tears started Rolling down my face but as soon as they left my eyes, a weird Electric shock ran through me.

"O-ow" I took my hand to touch my cheek where I felt the shock.

I looked at my hand to see it glitching. As more shocks started running through my body.

I shook with pain and fell to the ground.

Eventually, everything went black.

I opened my eyes to be greeted by Tishi's face just few inches away from mine. I screamed and tried to run away from her but my legs were tied to the machine.

"Aww! Come on! You wouldn't want to run away from me, would you?" She giggled and went back to working on something on the machine.

I quietly tried to untie myself but I was too shaken up and without any energy so I failed.

Tishi turned to me.

"And from this, we will live hapily ever after in a world I made for us! Isn't that just the best outcome?" She laughed as she walked up to me. She put her hands next to my body and just stared at me with this smile on her face.

"I knew I wouldn't need to destroy the world. I just needed someone to love and that someone is you" she gave me this lovefull look and slided ne by taking the ropes in her hand. I kept on holding.

"Come on! You will have the best life ever! No people will hurt you ever again" she said through her teeth. I was so taken back by her words that I let go and she was able to turn on the machine again.

Everything went black again and I started my new life...

Hapily ever after