Exploring Outside

Wearing a simple dress , and covering her face with a Veil , Xue Xinlan took out the saved 100 taels and walked outside her room.

The entire courtyard was dirty with dried leaves and unswept dust.

Walking outside the main door , she secretly walk outside to avoid anyone.
Walking towards the market , the ancient buildings and shops attracted her attention.

She frequently looked at the richly dressed people rustling here and there. The market and streets were decorated beautifully.

Silently walking towards a small stall , she sat on one of the seat and ordered a sumptous meal to fill her stomach.

No one noticed her as she was dressed very simple. Eating in a low key way and filling her empty stomach , her pale face , got some colour.

While giving the moneyv, her heart ached. In her previous life , she had no tension for money.

Taking the extra money , she used half of them to buy some long needles and some dried foods.

Taking all the materials , she silently walked towards her house.

While walking towards her house , a commotion attracted her attention.

She silently walked towards the crowd to look at it.

She was not gossipy , but she had heard someone mentioning Crown Prince , so to see her supposedly Ex fiancee , she walked towards the crowd.

"  Crown prince , Sister Xinlan must have no cultivation but  she was still your fiancee. How could you be so intimate towards another women in public? "

A young man could be seen pointing his hands toward two people. His face was almost contorted with anger and disgust.

The two people infront of him stood silently. The man was wearing a red silk robe and excluded a royal aura , while the girl standing with him was the perfect example of White Lotus.

Her looks were like a white flower and her white robes enhancing her purity. She had beads of tear rolling down her petite face as she looked pale and hurt evoking every man sympathy. She was Xue Xinlan's gentle and kind cousin Xue Lan. The female genius with Fourth Mortal martial rank in the tender age of 15.

" Lin jun , although your father is a general but I will not appreciate your behaviour. Xue Xinlan is a trash and she is not compatible with this benwang. You have just returned from the border so you may have not heard but my engagement with her has already dissolved. "

After speaking those words , the Crown prince looked at Lin jun with anger.

Lin jun was flaring in anger. He had just returned from the border with her father . He was going to visit his sister Xinlan , who was the younger sister of his friend Xue Zhuman , when he saw the crown prince and Xue Lan intimately shopping in the streets.

He never liked the crown prince and the fake Xue Lan but now he hated them.

"Humph !! "

Lin jun humphed and glared at the couple. He looked at the couple with disdain and started to walk towards the Xue Yi Mansion to visit Xinlan and personally asked her about it.

And if Sister Xinlan deny the words of Crown prince then , he will personally beat down the arrogant Crown prince into pulp.

While walking , a sweet and tender voice stopped him.

" Brother Lin , Eventhough You hate me but Please listen to my words and don't visit Cousin Xinlan. She had acquired a deadly infectious disease and she might effect you. "

Xue Lan spoke her caring words with a sad look , making the crown prince hold her hand tightly with a tender and adoring smile on his face.
Xue Lan blushed looking at his smile.

Lin jun body became stiff then a dangerous aura emitted from him making everyone below the rank of Sixth mortal martial rank to feel dizzy.

Even xue Lan face became paled due to the pressure only the Crown prince , a seventh rank mortal martial rank remained standing uneffected.

" What did you say ? Xue Lan you better shut your mouth. Even if Sister Xinlan had a infectious disease , wasn't there imperial physician .
The crown prince is even the disciple of medicine sect , I 'm sure you could get help from them. "

The face of Crown prince became unsightful and Xue Lan paled.

Even though they had there own thoughts and were against The crown prince hearing Lin jun but they had fear for royals.

" Lin jun , Lan'er was just cautioning you for your betterment. And why should this prince , get help from medicine sect to treat a trash. Only Genius and kind natured like Xue Lan could become the Crown princess not a trash like Xue Xinlan. "

Hearing those words Lin Jun wanted to go and beat him.

Xue lan looked at him with love hearing the words . The crown princess hugged her tightly in his embrace.

A smug smile appeared on the face of Xue Lan but was covered by the crown prince.

Both the parties were having verbal war. Finally getting bored , Xue Xinlan silently walked away.

She wanted to know about her opponents but she didn't thought of seeing a melodrama.

The crown prince was handsome but too block head and easily swayed . And her cousin Xue Lan was just a white lotus bitch.

She really thanked the previous Xue Xinlan for breaking the engagement.
She now had no problem and could plan her next move without any burden of marriage.

Even if the previous Xue Xinlan didn't break the engagementv, she could have seeing the foolish Crown prince who could not see the scheme of Xue Lan.

She walked to her house , knowing that the fellow Lin Jun will surely visit her today , hearing the coversation in the commotion.

Walking inside her room , she took a quick bath , and dressed in a beautiful but simple , pink dress. Her petite figure along with her beautiful face made her enchanting.

Now that she was not starved and regained some energy she sat on the verandha and put her fingers on her pulse to check herself.

A shocked look appeared on her face but she slowly regained her tranquility. With a smirk she touched her pulse again.

Her face brightened and a joyful laughter echoed around the courtyard.

Her smile was bewitching , having power to sway the world.

" I thought , I had to work hard to be able to cultivate again but now it will be accomplished just in a day."

She diagnosed that she had been poisoned and her dantians had been blocked making her unable to cultivate.

Being a doctor , she could treat the poison in a day.

Thinking about this her whole face glowed with happiness.

Suddenly , footsteps would be heard .

She knew that it must be Lin jun. From the previous owner memory , she had good expression of Lin jun.

Her father and Lun jun father were sworn brothers and Her brother Xue Zhuman and Lin jun were best friends.

But like her father and brother , Lin jun and his father also went to borders.

He was like a older brother and could beat anyone who bullied her as a child.

Today , seeing him fighting for her , made him more likable in her eyes. The concerns in his eyes were genuine for her.

Overall , she had good expression of Lin Jun .

Hello guys , hope you like the chapter. Please vote and comment 💜💜💜💜💜💜