[13+/GKD] One-Word Description

The time had come to pass for Kotori to show the two heroic spirits yet another dumb game she made up, kind of. "It's basically where the others try to guess something you described with only one word!" Kotori said enthusiastically, and while Diarmuid seemed reasonably interested, Gilgamesh seemed like he would literally rather be dead.

"What's it called?" Diarmuid asked curiously with a slight tilt of his head.

"Uhmm... One-Word Description!" The brunette replied hesitantly. "I guess... it doesn't really have a name." She said with a shrug.

"What a dull name." Gilgamesh droned with a sigh. "Get on with it." You know, for someone seemingly uninterested to play you sure are impatient.

"Alright. Umm, I'll start." Kotori stated, gesturing to herself which earned nods from her servants. "Uhh... blue!"

"Diamonds."

"The sky."

"You're right, Dia! It was the sky!" Their master congratulated him enthusiastically.

Diarmuid thanked her with a smile and directed his attention to Caster. "Your turn, it seems."

"Annoying." Gilgamesh simply said.

Diarmuid rose a brow. How vague. Then again, that was sorta the whole point of the game.

"Me! It's me!" Kotori blurted out all-too-enthusiastically.

Caster smirked at her, "I wasn't expecting you to catch on so quickly."

"Well, if there's anyone that's a particularly noteworthy thorn in your side, I'd have to guess it'd be me." She stated.

Diarmuid wasn't a big fan of the exchange, considering he didn't find Kotori particularly annoying, but he chose not to say anything. She was childish, yes, kinda... slow, and ... extremely loud. However, that didn't really make her annoying.

"You don't actually think that... do you?" Diarmuid asked with furrowed brows.

"Nah, not really. Well, not most of the time, anyway." Kotori shrugged, "It's cool. Self-awareness is a beautiful thing."

"It isn't if it is hurting you." Diarmuid exhaled through his nose.

"I mean... it quite rarely hurts my feelings when I get called annoying. I've gotten used to it. But anyway! Your turn, Diarmuid." Kotori smiled at him.

"Warm." The Lancer class servant said after a bit of a pause.

"Summer." Gilgamesh piped up.

"Blankets!" Kotori added.

The game went on like this for a while before Kotori stood up and stated her retirement. It is sleepy time my dudes.