𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

The next couple of days were spent in my new office

The next couple of days were spent in my new office. I was working on a new schedule for strength and conditioning workouts for each player based on their field position.

I took the time to make a custom workout plan for each position of the offense and the defense. The workout plan included warm-ups, drills, weight lifting, and even a nutrition guide if they needed or wanted to follow a regimen.

I was honestly so proud of what I came up with for the team. The plan was all new tactics and strategies I haven't yet tried to help each player perform optimally on the field based on what their position demanded from them.

I was excited to get my plan in motion asap, so I emailed the plans I worked up to Shanahan as soon as I was finished with them.

I took the phone off the hook that was sitting on my desk and dialed Shanahan's number.

He was currently on the field with the rest of the team, thankfully he always had his phone on him.

"Hey Camila, how's everything going up in the office?" Shanahan asked as he picked up his phone.

"Great! I actually just finished the strength and conditioning schedule for the team, I emailed it to you. I want you to take a look at it. I wanna get the ball rolling as soon as possible." I said to Shanahan happily.

"Okay sounds perfect. I'll take a look at it first thing tomorrow." Shanahan said before he spoke again. "Why don't you come on down to the field? You've been cooped up in that office for days now." Shanahan said cheerfully. I nodded and smiled at his offer before I answered him over the phone.

"Okay, I'll be down in just a sec!" I said happily before I put the phone back on the hook. I grabbed my things, locked my office and headed out towards the field.

When I reached the turf I was greeted by my assistant, Claire. We had grown really close through these last couple of days. We pretty much spent all day together. She was such a sweet and sassy girl, which is why we got along so well so fast.

"Hey Camila! How's the office been treatin' ya?" Claire asked me curiously with a smile.

"Oh just great, but I did get a lot of work done so that's a plus." I said excitedly with a smile. Claire nodded as we walked together towards Shanahan. "So what's going on today?" I asked Claire curiously as I stared at the players on the field.

"Oh, Shanahan's just running through some play ideas with Jimmy and the team. Mainly to see what works and what doesn't." I nodded in understanding as I watched Jimmy throw the football.

I still couldn't get over how different he looked since college. I guess time can do a lot to a person, I know it certainly has for me.

"Camila! It's nice to finally see you on the field." Shanahan said with a smile as Claire and I approached him. I smiled at his comment and chuckled slightly.