𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

The next morning the sun shined into the little window in the cabin and directly in my face, causing my eyes to flutter open

Fuck.. did we really fall asleep here last night? What is with Jimmy and I and waking up in weird situations?

I looked over at Jimmy peacefully sleeping beside me, I smiled and planted a soft kiss on his lips. Jimmy's eyes opened slowly as our lips came into contact.

"Well good morning." Jimmy whispered in a sleepy voice. I smiled before kissing him again, Jimmy woke up enough to kiss me back slightly.

"We should get back to the house, I'm sure they're all wondering where we are." I stated before laughing.

"Yeah, probably." Jimmy answered with a smile as he sat up and stretched.

We got up and put everything back in it's rightful place before heading back up the path to the mansion. Once we entered through the front door, we saw George's face washed over with relief.

"Jim, Camila! There you guys are! Where the hell have you been?" George shouted full of worry as the rest of the team flooded into the room.

"Jesus christ, there you guys are! Kiara made me scour the entire house three fucking times." Staley shouted full of annoyance.

"Guys, relax. We just went for a walk last night, found a log cabin, had some wine, and ended up falling asleep. That's it." Jimmy answered his friends calmly.

"We're just glad you guys are back." Deforest said with a happy smile.

Suddenly Claire and Kiara both came running up to me from another room. They both hugged me tightly before they spoke.

"You scared us shitless girl, where the hell have you been?!" Claire shouted as she continued hugging me.

"Thank god. I thought something happened to you." Kiara said sweetly as she held me in her arms.

"We're fine, really. Jimmy and I just wanted to explore the property." I said while hugging my best friends.

"At least tell us where you're going next time." Kiara said with a smile. I smiled and nodded at her comment before replying.

"I will, promise." I answered with a slight smile.

"George and I are leaving for a while, we have to check over the venues to make sure everything's all set for tomorrow." Kiara stated to the group with a smile.

"You guys can go into the city if you want, or stay here. It's totally up to you." George stated to the group before turning to Jimmy. "Ay Jim, if you decide to go anywhere do us a favor and text someone would ya? I don't need to lose my best man in Italy." George stated smartly causing Jimmy to chuckle.