1.Interview.

Quick info:You have a youtube channel with over 8 Million Subscribers.You and Carson met during Vidcon,you two then became friends.

"I cant believe I'm doing this"I said as Carson made me sit on the chair.Just right in front of the set since I am the last person to film for the interview.

"Hey we're friends right?It'll be fine"He said.

"Yeah"I said.Carson and I were close friends until I stopped contacting him after breaking up with my boyfriend,who was someone he introduced to me during a live stream.

"Its easy,trust me.You just have to answer some questions.You met the crew right?"Carson said.

"Yeah...They seem...nice"I said looking at my hands.

"Good enough"He said before running towards the others,they were now eating at the table behind me.

"Uh...I'm Y/N and I'm 19."I said once the camera was recording.

"Where are you from?"The cameramen said.

"I'm from Canada and just Canada"I said with a face that speaks I dont wanna be here.

"What is lunch club?"He ask.

"Lunch club?Hm..."I said leaning my back against the chair.

"Good question.What is lunch club?"I said looking at the camera.

"What is your role?"He ask once again.

"I think I might be the person in the group that speaks the language call 'Sarcasm'...a lot"I said.

"What do you do on your channel?"He ask.

"Its mostly about making fun of people...and gaming of course"I said.

"What do you think of Travis?"He ask.

"Travis?His like a big bear that will choose whether to spare you or kill you"I said demonstrating the posture of a bear.

"What do you think of Noah?"

"To be honest,his like that one uncle everyone pretends to like but secretly hates...no offense"I said looking at the camera.

"What do you think of Schlatt?"

"Isnt he that guy who did the what's poppin video?"I said.

"Okaaay....moving on.What do you think of Carson?"

"My best friend.To this day on I still dont know what he does with his fingers,like that smell.But his pretty cool"I said with my arm crossed.

"Its just those fingers though!"I said in disgust.

"What do you think of Charlie?"

"Actually,we surprisingly get along really well.I dont know is it because of his puns that are funny or because of his Kermit voice"I said.

"What do you think of Ted?"

"Ted?His probably someone who would start talking to random people in other stalls at a public bathroom"I said.

"What do you think of Cooper?"

"Hm...I actually haven't really talk to the guy but I guess his okay."I said.

"If you had to sacrifice one member who would it be?"

"Who would I choose?But the question is,what kind of sacrifice?I mean like I'd choose any of them"I said.

"What is your favourite YouTube Memory?"

"When Carson and I weren't such famous youtubers,we use to do a lot of stupid things together"I said smiling.

"What advice do you have for the people at home?"

"Think twice before wanting to be in a relationship.If your happy being single,just stay single."I said.

"Okay I think that's all"He said.

"Carson!I'm done!"I said.

"Great,now come here!"He said.I nod and approach him and the others.

"So Y/N is the only girl here?"Charlie ask.

"I expected someone taller"Schlatt said drinking water.

"I cant believe I came here just to be called short"I said.

"Come on we use to get along,we can restart again right?"Travis said.

"I'll try?"I said.

"Eh,good enough"Carson said.

"Anyway what did you guys said when they ask about the question about me?"I said.

"Uh..."They said.

~Flashback~
"What do you think of Y/N?"

"I think she might be the girl everyone will start simping in social media"Ted said.

"My partner in crime"Charlie said shooting finger guns at the camera.

"You know what they call me?"Carson said.

"How the hell did she get here?"Schlatt said.

"I dont know,I heard shes a really good dancer though."Noah said.

"Shes really nice.Shes one of those people who acts tough but are soft in the inside"Travis said.

"The corn shucker"Carson said.

"A girl?"Cooper said shrugging his shoulders.

Y/N P.O.V
"Nevermind I dont think I wanna know"I said.

"So when are we gonna shoot the next video?"I said looking at them,they seem to be as clueless as I am.

"I have no idea"Charlie said.

*I'll start short*