2.ROB!!!!!!!

*My wifi legit shut down so I couldnt write any chapters.Heres the second one*

~Discord~
"You guys got the meatball?You guys got meatball?"Carson ask.

"I got the meatball"Cooper said.

"No way!I got the meatball too!"Travis said.

"Babidibub"Carson said.

"No"Travis said in disbelief.Suddenly the call was just them talking about meatballs.

"Quiet!"Charlie said trying to hold his laughter.

"Charlie's right guys,we gotta rob people,we gotta do crimes"Carson said.

"Yes!"Cooper said.

"Yes"Noah said.

"Yes"Charlie said.

"Yes"Carson said.

"What the fuck"I said.

"I'm feeling like a criminal"Ted said.

"You know where we gotta go.You know where the money is at right?Los Angeles."Ted said.

"Okay"Carson said.

"We gotta go to Los Angeles and rob every single dumb stinky youtuber that lives there"Ted said.

"I agree"Carson said.

~Gus Johnson & Co~
"Isnt this beanie a bit too big?"I said.

"No here let me help you"Charlie said helping me arrange the beanie on my head.

"Perfect"He said when he was done.

"Thanks.Also why are we robbing them?"I said.He shrug.We were hiding behind a door waiting for the signal.All Carson has to do is lure them in the house.I could hear them talking through the door.

"Have you guys been here before?"Carson said standing at the door next to our hiding spot

"No this is our first time"One of them said.

"Oh okay I mean.Who knows what's gonna happen while your here"Carson said while Charlie slowly opened the door.

"That's a strangely ominous thing to say...and the door is unlocked as you were saying that"One of them said.

"Hey"Charlie said approaching them.I follow him from behind,I had no idea who these people are but Carson said they're youtubers so...

"Hey Gus Johnson I'm a big robber"Charlie said making a joke,he shake hands with the guy named Johnson.

Suddenly it was a total mess,Charlie and Ted were just grabbing anything they could find in their pockets.I just stood there judging their every move.

"Hey um I'm Y/N."I said shaking hands with the girl who seem lost.

"Oh hey"She said feeling uncomfortable.

"First time?"I said leaning next to her.

"Get his legs!"Carson said when one of them started running up the stairs,trying to escape.Ted didnt hesitate and chase after him.

"Bye!"We all said pushing them out of the house once we were satisfied with the things we found

"You want some?"Ted said holding the candy.

"I've been told not to eat candy from weird uncles"I said.He looked at me speechless.

"WHO'S NEXT?!"Charlie said aroused.

~Macro's House~
They all laid on each other,looking through the window like a scene from a movie.I walk past their little structure and open the door with Travis beside me.