5.WIRED

*You can skip this chapter if your not interested in the drama*
I sat on the chair just in front of the white background.Apparently I was famous enough to get into this video.What am I doing you ask?

Its one of those videos you see on YouTube.Y/N answers the web's most searched questions.I'm quite upset because today was the day me and the others were gonna make a video.

Still they understood and didnt got mad at me.They let me do the interview thing while they make their video.What I'm worried about is that my fans might be disappointed.

"Starting"The crew said and it made me snap out of my head.I look at the camera and took a deep breath.The cameraman signalled me,telling me its recording.

"Hi I'm Y/N and I'm going to be answering the web's most searched questions"I smiled.

"Okay..."I grab the board from one of the crew.

"What is..."I got rid of the sticker thing that was covering the rest of the question.

"Y/N's favourite fast food"

"Well that's weird.Why would you wanna know that...you simp"I look at the camera.

"Its french fries by the way"I winked at the camera before looking at the next question.

"What is...Y/N's worst video"

"Its funny how I dont have a bad video and that people actually have to google it"I smirked.

"What is...the name of Y/N's ex"

"Um...asshole"I didnt bother looking at the camera and just went to the next question.

"What is...the last time Y/N interacted with the Lunch Club"I put on my thinking face.

"Maybe like about...a year ago?"I gently place the board on the ground and accept the new one.

"When is...Y/N's concert?"

"Wait I have a concert?"I ask myself.

"When is...the year Y/N became 18"I look at the camera with a grin.

"I see you are a man of culture as well"I nod with a satisfied look.

"When is...Y/N's wedding?!"

"Why would you ask that?Is it because of that clickbait video my friend made?Yeah probably that one."

"He edited my face and his face on a married couple,then made it the thumbnail...sigh"I look at the board and mumbled the last word.

"When is...the day Y/N got her first tattoo"

"I dont have a tattoo because...my parents wouldnt like that"I laughed.

"Oh?"Suddenly my phone ring and I answered the video call.

"Hi guys"I wave at the Carson and the others.

"Are you in a middle of an interview?"

"Yes and you ruined it by the way"I showed my phone screen to the camera.

"Oh fuck okay talk later then"Carson ended the call and I laugh.

"I appreciate that guy a lot"I put my phone back into my pocket.I grab the board from the crew and continued the interview.

"Is Y/N...married?"

"Jesus christ again?"I skipped the question.

"Is Y/N...allergic to men?"

"What?Just because people think I'm a lesbian or bi doesnt mean I'm allergic to men.Guess what?"I look at the camera.

"I'm actually allergic to stupidity"I look back at the board.

"Is Y/N...always sarcastic?"

"Oh no...I'm never sarcastic in my videos."I said sarcastically.

"Is Y/N...dating Schlatt?!"

"What?!No!I dont wanna listen to him always talking of the Treaty of Versailles to me.You know why?Because I prefer it in Spanish goddamn it!"I look back at the board after the tiny rage I just had.

"Okay...I think that's it.I thought the google questions about me were gonna be...inappropriate?"

"Well I hope I can do this again"I smiled at the camera.I was relieved when the interview finally ended.

I walked out of the place and head to my car.All of a sudden I felt like depression just hit me,I sigh and rest my head against the steering wheel.

"Why am I always like this?"I mumbled.

Flashback Y/N's P.O.V
It was 10 PM when I got back to my boyfriend's house.I wanted to surprise him since it's his birthday tomorrow.Im a good girlfriend,am I right?

"This is gonna be cool"I hold the camera and the cake.

"Yeaaah!"A girl's voice was heard.

"What the fuck..."I mumbled and got to his bedroom.I opened the door absolutely clueless,I was speechless when I saw my boyfriend hovering above a shirtless woman.

"Y/N?What the hell are you doing here?"He then noticed the camera.

"Give me that"He was gonna grab the camera until I shove the cake to his face.I took this opportunity and run out of his house.

I wipe away the tears while driving my car further and further until his house wasnt able to be seen anymore.I parked my car in front of a random house,I started crying quietly.

My eyes then looked at the camera.I grabbed it and started to replay the footage.That girl...isnt she...no...

"Oh wow..."I sarcastically said when I finally recognized her.

Shes a twitch streamer.She used to play games with my boyfriend until me and him were in a relationship.I lean my back against the cushion.

"I'll deal with this tomorrow..."I took a deep breath

The Next Day
"What?!"Carson was speechless and so was the others after I told him what happened.

"That's fucked up"Charlie shakes his head slowly.

"So what are you gonna do with that?"Cooper points at the camera I'm holding.

"Maybe we should like...air it?So people know the truth?"Travis said and they all exchange a glance.

"I say we do it.His an asshole and he deserves the hate that's coming"Schlatt said.

"No..."They all look at me.

"I should've been careful.We shouldn't air it,let's just keep it to ourselves for now"

"Are you kidding me?Your letting him get away with this?"Schlatt looked at me in disbelief.

"I dont wanna cause a scandal.Do you expect me to wake up with other channels using this scandal as their moneymaker?"They all stayed quiet.

"I need some time alone"I quickly left before any of them could say anything more.Just like that,we stopped interacting with each other.Carson did text me once but I just decided it's best to ignore him for a while.