3.Minecraft Recipes

"Y/N,are you busy?"Travis said peeking through the door.I pause my game and look at him.

"Why?"I said.

"We're gonna do a video,could you be in it?Since the viewers really like you"Travis said.

"Really?"I said.

~Comments in the last video~
Y/N's pants:Lowkey so happy that Y/N finally join the lunch club after the breakup.

Habibimeansbeautiful:I have no idea who is Y/N but she is literally a mood.We stan...

Moonlight♧:Okay but am I the only one who notice Schlatt always staring at Y/N?I just found my ship ( ‾ʖ̫‾)

...

~Y/N P.O.V~
"Good point I guess I'll be apart of it"I said getting up from the chair.I went to the kitchen since today we're gonna record quite an interesting video.

"What up gamers.Today we're gonna be looking at some minecraft recipes from scratch.What we got here is a real life crafting table,with nine spots for ingredients."Ted said holding the cutting board with tape on it.

"And we're gonna be making some minecraft food in real life.Thank you very much,this is the real world.Get off your gaming chair and wash it,and come watch this video with us"He said looking at the camera.

"Hey"Schlatt said standing beside me.We were just watching Ted and his little show.

"Do you mind if I..."He said and hug me from behind.I didnt mind since we did this before I got into a relationship.I feel so stupid putting that boy above my friends.

"Bon apple minecraft.That...that doesnt even make any sense why would I be saying that?"Ted said in confusion.

~Golden Apple~
"Ted!I got here as fast as I could!My hearts are low and my hunger is empty.I dont know what to do.Im playing on hardcore Ted!"Charlie said standing in front of Ted.

"Well I got the perfect solution for you Charlie.Check this out I'm gonna show you how to make a golden apple"Ted said standing in front of the kitchen table while Charlie took a bite of the vegetables.

"So first things first,you gotta put an apple in the middle and then you take a piece of gold"Ted said grabbing the gold and put it at the crafting table.

"Its not enough!"Charlie said chewing on the vegetables.

"Oh god"Schlatt said watching Ted cut the gold with the minecraft diamond sword.Charlie and I were just laughing in the back.

"No more,just let me die!Its fine.Just let me fucking die.It sucks!"Charlie continues laughing.

"Hey Ted I think you need one more stick of butter"Schlatt said causing the camera to turn towards us.

"Your probably right Schlatt"Ted said grabbing another.

"No!No more butter!Just make a power rail instead and fucking run me over"Charlie said.

"Just gotta cut this up"Ted said grabbing the butter.

"This is what you dont see when you zoom into the crafting table."Charlie said as the camera recorded Ted cutting the butter with his diamond sword.