6̷̻̳͖͗̉̆̎̑̚̕9̸̧̧̭͍̭̞͐̏̊̄͆͝͠

Discord Call
We were now recording for the next video and this one is much wilder than before.The others were making animal noises or nonsense while I was playing with the Kazoo.

"Jesus christ guys what is this,a zoo?"Schlatt finally joined the call and we all stopped making noises when he ask the question.

"No but this is"Noah said and suddenly we were all making sounds of transitions.I will very much regret being apart of this video.

*CUES INTRO MUSIC*

"Wait do we have a list?"I ask Ted once we were finally at the entrance of the zoo.

"Ah Carson you need to send us a list"Ted looked at Carson.Apparently we're arranged in teams,I'm with the idiots.

"Aw fuck aw shit"Ted started cussing while searching up something on his phone,hopefully a list.

"Oh I guess we're starting off strong"Cameraman said.

"Carson cant I just be my own group...!"I shout because Carson was like miles away from me.

"No!"He shout back.

"We're fucked"I look at the cameramen.

"We didnt uh have the foresight to actually make a list.So theres a Google Dot now"The cameraman point the camera at Schlatt who started talking and was holding a coke.Wait where did he get there?

I quickly catch up with the others before they lose me like last time they forgot me at the mall.I was literally about to beat up someone until they came back,they mistaken another girl as me and to this day on I have no idea what kind of mistake is that.

"Boom we got a list on my broken ass phone"Ted showed the camera his broken ass screen.

We paid for our tickets and went in the zoo.I could see some of my fans recognising me already,I took pictures with them since they ask me for it.Of course my fans are important.

"It seems like Y/N have forgotten the list"Schlatt said to the camera thinking I cant hear him.He turn around to find me looking at him after I was done taking pictures with my fans.

"I think she heard us"Charlie whispered.

"Find a really big monkey"Ted was resting his arm on a statue.Charlie and Cooper both look at the statue which is a monkey.Well it didnt say a living monkey so that works.

"We already got number 18.We're already on a roll"Ted said.He then ran to a flower because one of the things that were written on the list was 'Observe the flower'We were all just telling Ted to get closer to the flower,he stopped when there was no space between his face and the flower.

"I think that's close enough"I said.

"Yeah I think that's observed"Ted finally moves away from the poor flower.Wait have anyone peed on that area?Nevermind maybe I shouldn't ask.

"Hey Charlie.Get on that lion"Ted said when we saw a lion statue.He didnt even fucking hesitate and just get on it.

"Can I have a little entourage.I want to look like respectable I want to look prideful I want to look good"Charlie rest his arm on the lion.Cooper then pretty much rest underneath the lion and Charlie.

"Say liooooon" Ted hold a tiny camera at Charlie as if his a father and is taking a picture of his son.

"Liooooon"Charlie said.

"Yes"Ted finally snap the picture.Charlie then did his lion roar and we all started laughing a bit.

"Y/N they want you to get on the lion"Ted said and I look at him confused.