Our Home❤️

Hey guys! This is my new story I hope you like it ..please do show the same love u have given me in other book!
.
.
..
Siddharth and Shenaaz are madly in love ... obviously it's told by Shenaaz but not Siddharth ...he is expressive of his love but not of saying it! ......
Sana was staying in an hotel but had a close relationship with his mom and sisters and their kids Rias children Misha who was 20 yrs and Pihu who was just 9yrs...
They loved her as she uses have often visits at his place and they had bonded really well....Misha and Shenaaz had literally become like bestfriend..
.
.
.
In Sana's Hotel!
Sana was bored and was lying on the bed ....she had nothing to do she didn't wanna text Siddharth coz she knew he was busy in a shoot ...she just finished speaking to her mother back in Punjab and is now just scrolling thru pictures from the past week ....Her pictures with Misha and Pihu and her pictures with Mr shukla and maa ...she felt so happy  with her because she  literally never made her feel the missing if her own mother back in Punjab..
.
.
.
🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔
Sana goes and opens the door and she finds her kullu kumar looking cute as ever...she jumped on him...and kissed his cheek...
Sana: Siddharth maine tujhe bohut miss kiya ...me tere baare me hi sich rahi thi...
Sid: aww baby phir call kyu nahi kiya...
Sana: maine socha ki tu busy Higa isilye maine  mama se baat ki ..she made a sad pout...
.
.
They both were sleeping on the bed and cuddling eachother ..
Just then sana gets up and sits front of him...
Sana: baby me ek baath bolu? Gussa tho nahi hoga?
Sid: bol sana ...par kuch stupid bolegi tho pata nhai!
.
.
.
Sana she pouts angrily: main hamesha acchi bathe hi karti hoon..
Sid pulled her cheeks: bol na bey
Sana: sun ...tujhe tho pata hi hai... lockdown chal start hone wala hai...aur main kitne din akele hotel me rahoongi...tho me punjab jaa rahi hoon kal...she told quickly before he could stop her ...
Sid was shocked....also when she showed him the ticket on her phone!
Sid: pagal hai? Is time pe tu kahin nahi jayegi ...sana me tujhse baath nahi karoonga agar tu gayi ...he complain like a kid..🙄😬
.
.
Sana: please na Siddharth me akele yahan kya karoongi ...iss hotel me bore hojayega mujhe ..aur tujhe pata hai mujhe kuch na kuch karna hota hai ...she said with a cute pout😕❤️
Sid thought for a while and called someone and spoke to him..
Sana: kisse baath ki tune?
Sid: tere manager se ...teri ticket cancel karwayi maine he said with a victory smirk 😬🤷‍♀️
Sana: sid tu pagal hogaya hai kya...me jaa rahi hoon ...tujhe lagata hai main tujhe chodne ka man hai? Par me akele kaise rahi yahan rahu ...mujhe koi shock nahi hai 😕😕😕
Sid just stares at her just then he gets a call from his mother....
...........
.
.
.
Maa: sid beta kahan hai jaldi ghar aaja bahar nikalna mana hai...
Sid: me sana ke hotel me ...ma woh bol rahi hai woh punjab jayegi kyunki woh akele hotel me nahi rehna chathi..he said his mom expecting something which he wanted to listen ( hamare chant shuklaji 😜)
.
Maa: tho pagal usse ghar bula le na ..woh hamare saath rahegi ...
Sid smiled: maa maine bhi ahi socha tha phir mujhe laga aapko bura laga tho..
.
.
.
Maa: sid maa hoon me teri aur sana bhi meri beti hai..ik u both love eachother sid blushed but she is still my daughter ...uska ab jaana very dangerous .. pagal math ban aur jaldi meri beti ko ghar lea ....Misha aur Pihu bohut kush hongi usko dekh kar..
Sid happily: okay maa thank you ❤️ mujhe tho bulana tha par mujhe pata nahi kyun me dar raha tha.. anyway I will come soon...
He ends the call ... Sana who is sitting on her phone behind him is looking up asking questions..
.
.
......
Sid: sana jaldi jaa aur tera samaan pack kar .. hum ghar jaa rahe hai..tu hamare saath rahegi
Sana: tu pagal hai? Ma kya sochegi me aise kaise aa sakthi hoon she shouted 🤦😬
Sid: arey gadhi maa ne bulaya hai .. unhone hi kaha ki meri beti ko ghar ke aa
Sana git teary eyed sach?
Sid goes and hugs her and then pecks on her lips ...she gets super shy .. but then she goes and kisses him and they kiss for a long time and then start packing and leave the hotel onto sid's house!
.
.
.
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏