The Showstoppers 🔥

Hi guys thank you for all of the your given me and I feel so pleasure and also arrange marriage reached 120 k views and am so grateful and so thankful for each one who read that book commented praised s me on that I love you guys.
.
.
.
The Whole day the girls had a lot of fun they went shopping then watch movies but Siddharth was just upset because of he was thinking it was his mistake but on the other hand even San was feeling it was her mistake ...and both of them didn't talk to each other for so pong the first time ..
.
.
He was just yelling at himself for behaving so rudely to her ..They were just waiting to see each other in each others embrace because they were just missing each other so much ...this time  nobody had to Manao anybody because both were at mistake and both were perfectly fine to patch up right now they just want to hug each other kiss each other and irritate each other with their nonsense......
.
.
.
Shenaaz and Siddharth were having dinner silently while peaking glances of eachother. .. Misha was anyway trying to lighten the mood but ...didn't over do it ...
Siddharth mom understood why he was feeling that way ...so she decided to just let it go ...coz simply it can cause problems between her sana and sana and sid...
.
.
.
Siddharth was in his room ..he was just rolling on the bed wiating for  sana ...it got very irritated ...he opened the door and found sana front of him ...both stared at each other for some time and San was teary eyed🥺🥺🥺🥺both don't know what happened and they hugged eachother immediately.....
.
.
Sid while not breaking the hug..: I am sorry babay it was just out of concern ..I know i over reacted ..🥺🙂
Sana: no baby u are right ..u were scared coz it was late also and I was not home ..I understand ik I overreacted but uk I was soo tired and frustrated so it just came out ( guys I wrote this in english because I wanted to show the feeling and that I didn't know how to convey)
They just hugged eachother ...
.
.
.
Sid brought her inside and dint waste time and kissed and she replied with the same intensity ...they both really missed eachother ...he kissed her neck and was rubbing his hand on her belly which was giving her chills like every time ...she had missed his touch a lot ..and she was enjoying kissing him ..
They both slept cuddling eachother ...
.
.
.
.
The next morning ..
Sid and sana woke up and got dressed as Neetu di was coming from USA
Sana saw the time: oye kutte utt ...woh already agayi hongi ...😰🤦
Sid: haan baby me tayaar hokar aata hoon...
They both went out and greeted her ...sana always felt she was beautiful ...I mean now she is a fashion designer and she has come to India for her show ...but she was a former airline employee and Indeed they are beautiful...( Guys when I saw her in kitchen champion with Siddharth I found her soo beautiful I mean tall and uk attractive)
.
.
.
At the table..
Pihu: mama aap tho mujhe bolte ho jaldi utna chahiye aur aap hi late hogaye..she pouted cutely 🥰🤷‍♀️
Everyone laughed
Sid: sorry Pihu baby agli baar jaldi utonga ...woh raat ko late hogaya sote wakht ...sana blushed ..
Misha: kis kaam me aap dono tho room me the na..she said to tease them..☺️😉
Sana: Misha chup kar ...tu aaj bohut maar kayegi...
Misha: maine kya kiya woh tho meri innocent Pihu pooch rahi thi ..tho maine bhi innocently poocha ...she made a puppy face...😚😔
Sid: aww Misha tu na bohut innocent hogai hai...di aapko pata hai
Ria: kya
Sid: woh College.. Siddharth was about to tell her about Misha boyfriend 🤭🤭🤭
.
.
.
Misha put a sandwich in his mouth
Misha: kuch nahi maa woh College bohut hectic hai bol rahe the..
She signalled sana ...
Sana hit Siddharth thigh...with math kar look...🙄😕
Sid laughed: haan di wahi ...
Ria: tum theeno ho na ...bohut hi kuraphathi dimaak hai tum logo ka ..
Sana: di maine kya kiya🥺😚
M: aap tho heir ho iss group ka Misha laughed 😂😂😂
.
.
Sana: accha ji ...di woh College ke..
M: sannnnnnaaaaaaa I love u bro ...I love u so much ...but how can you love someone who is soo dumb said pointing towards herself ...😂😂😂😂🤦🤦🤦🤦😰😰
Everyone laughed ...
.
.
.
N: okay guys announcement here ..
You guys know main mere fashion show ke liye aayi hoon ..tho do uk my showstoppers...she akses excitedly 😂
Everyone said no ...Neetu and Misha looked at eachother and siad together
It is Siddharth Shukla and Shenaaz Gill!
What! They both screamed...she was shocked it wass the first ramp walk with Siddharth..she had done shows before but first one with Siddharth...❤️❤️❤️🥰
Everyone clapped ...sana was soo happy because in deed it was one of the biggest brands she will be working for ...
Sana: omg realy I feel so happy
Sid: that's indeed awesome he kisses her cheek coz she was sitting beside him ...
Let's see what happens? Guys uk I delayed because I didn't get necessary comment ..so uk ?!

.
.
.
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊