Desperate Shuklaji 🤭😉🙆

Hey guys!! I am back with another update yes ..I feel I am early so please enjoy this chapter...I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏
..
.
Shenaaz followed him ..and was giggling Because what if someone comes ..she went and Siddhart was standing by the window looking out and she smiles and went and back hugged him ..and he leaned on her ..
He turned and said ..you look sexy baby ..I want to eat you now ..he said huskily which makes our dear little Shenaaz weak on her knees ...
She kissed him and he kissed back ..he held her waist tight ..and they kissed and made out for sometime but soon got called out and went with an smirking Siddhart and blushing Shenaaz 😂😂😌😌
.
.
.

So, one week passed in all the preparation and Siddharth and Shenaaz were super busy in shoots because they will have to take a whole week off ..so they worked extra ...
..
.
.
Siddharth entered his room and saw his love lying on the bed side to side ...and she was dead tired as she just came from shopping with the girls for the wedding ...
Sana : Siddharth ...aana idhar hug de me thak gayi! She said cutely with her hands calling him in a hug ..
Sid came and hugged her and they both were lying on the bed ...
She was wearing a shirt but was tired ...even tho the AC was on ...our lady was feeling hot ... suddenly in a swift motion ...she got up and removed her shirt and threw it away and layed back ...and now she was in her shorts and bra .. Siddharth was gawking at her..he was Anyway horny because these days they didn't do anything  ...
Sid: baby please not now ...I am tired and sana glared at him ...
Sana: chup kar ..mujhe garmi lag rahi hai... 👀👀🤦
Sid: par baby aise rahegi tho me control kaise karoonga!
Sana giggled: pata nahi kullu 🙈
He could see her twins Poppin out from her bra  staring at him and he was having difficulty in controlling himself ...
Sid : Shenaaz he groaned !! And as much sana was tired she was also wanting him but decided ti tease him ...she got up and was making noise huskily..
Sana : aaaahhh she said stretching her hands and she started touching he body and massaging it while making moans ...and here sid was gone; he was finding it difficult ..he could feel himself getting hard ...he couldn't control anymore.  ...and pulled her down and went over her ...and sana was giggling seeing her plan worked ...and Siddharth understood she was purposely doing it. ..and now he wasn't going to leave her ....he smirked and then kissed her hard ...
.
.
.
He kissed her hardly and sucked her lower lips and she tried taking control but failed and she understood it's her punishment for irritating him ..
He came down and kissed her birthmark while cupping her twins which was almost out and was being seen by him. ..she could feel weird sensation going down by his touch ... nothing first time but always felt like it is ...he kissed her neck and gave her a hickey and then his hand went down in shorts and he touched her inner thigh ...she moaned his name loud ..and he loved it ....
Just before he was going to go center ...there was a knock on the door and it was Misha calling them out..and they moved apart and sana giggled and blushed at the proximity they were in and Siddharth cursed his life ...
But continued smiling himself at where they have come. ..
.

.

.
Sana came out dressed in a of shoulder top and jeans ...she looked cute ..

she smiled at Siddharth who was still in the same position

she smiled at Siddharth who was still in the same position ..
Sana: Siddharth sun ..
Sid: haan baby bol na
Sana: me aaj ghar nahi aarahi
Sid: what! He suddenly got up and went behind her ...and hugged her tight not wanting her to go ..
Sana: baby sun na please
Sid: aise kaise kahan jaa rahi hai ..
Sana: actually Kiara na ghar me akeli hai aur woh na thoda stressed hai kuch cheezon ko lekar ... Tho usse meri zaroorat hai ...aur sahil bhi thoda busy hai baby samaj na afterall she is my behen ...she ..she ..need me sana said funnily to cover up his anger ...
Sid: kya yaar baby iss baat pe me gussa bhi nahi hosakta ...par me tere bina kaise so unga ..
Sana: haan baby par sirf aaj ke liye please ..kal me aajayongi ...
Sid kissed her bare neck and her shoulder. .
Sid : maat ja na
Sana pecked his lips ...jaldi aajayongi ..
.
.
.
.
Soon sana left and now she was in hers and KIARAS house ...Kiara was tensed as her being a senior editor of magzine company and she had difficulty in taking some decisions plus she had to write articles so she was finished ...and sahil also was busy in his work so she was feeling lonely and for the first time she asked sana to come home ..and sana couldn't say no because she knew her condition..
.
.
.
.

At KIARAS house!
Kiara and sana were chilling and watching movies .. actually sana enjoyed spending time with her sister after long ..and they were discussing everything from boyfriend gossip , movies , wedding everything ...
It was soon evening and sana had gone for bath abd Kiara decided to get back at work because she was charged by spending some time with her sister ...
📞📞📞
Kiara saw her phone and it was Siddharth. .she knew it and went and opened the door ..
Sid: Wanna have some yummy pancakes and white sauce pasta ..he said cutely..
Kiara giggled : u can't wait for one night na ...soo desperate for di! Siddharth was embarrassed but didn't deny ...he accepted it coz he was missing he too much ..
Sid: how do uk
K: common handsome ...kuch tho pata hi hoga ..
Sid entered and searched for her ..Kiara laughed :  she has gone for bath wait na bhai!
.
.
.
Sid smiled ..
Sana entered wiping her wet hair : Kiara tune kya banaya itni acchi smell ...a smile crept on her lips when she saw Siddharth sitting with Kiara and discussing something!
Sana screamed: Baby!!!
Sid laughed and went and hugged her tight ...I missed u kutte ..
K: tumlog aise behave kar rahe ho ki janmo se nahi mile 🤦🤦👀😂
Sana: itna desperate kutta .. btw I missed u too baby ❤️😜
K: guys enough of PDA!!
.
.
.
Sana: tu yahan kaise!
K: actually na handsome bohut hi desperate hogaye hai ...tho he came with white sauce pasta and pancake and I had satisfied myself with ur time and now this ...I was happy so chill ..I gave my time to him ..and sana blushed looked at Siddharth who was giving a bugs bunny smile ...
.
.
.
They all were sitting when Kiara was in her room and bell rings and it was sahil. ..he didn't expect sana there but knew she was here to fill his absence !
Sidnaaz hugged sahil and welcomed him inside ...and sahil went to kiaras room and she was soo happy she missed him and they kissed ...sana ans Sid were talking when suddenly sid smiled and saw Kiara in sahil lap he carrying her in the front! Ans she was clinging to him like a baby!
They all sat and sana pulled Siddharth inside 😉
Kiara: di;
Sana🙄 kya hai ..
K : jo tune karay a hai woh dikhana ..and sana widened her eyes ...
Sid: kya kiya he asked confused ..
Kiara laughed: handsome apne kabhi Brazil gaye hoi? 😉😉 Who got it?? Comment!!
Sid: no ..
And there came San running and sitting on Kiara lap shutting her mouth..and KIARAS laugh..
.

.

.
That's it for this chapter..yes it was a filler but I hope u enjoyed it ..and from next chapter is the wedding and all so please wait ..even though I have online classes I updated coz I got a mood 😂...so please vote ok and please comment down below..and follow me!!