You look Hot Mr shukla 😜❤️

Hey guys! I hope is are liking this book ...please do show some love!!
And COMMENT down BELOW!!
.

.

.
Sana and sid reached his home with two suitcases which had sana stuff...
Maa opened the door and hugged sana. ....this wasn't the first time she had come but this time it was different ...she was altogether staying with them...she felt very happy but was scared as this time she has come as a daughter , sister and girlfriend 😂
.
.
.
She entered and sid went and kept her bags in his room obviously 😂 before any decision was made on that 😂..hamare smart shuklaji 😜
Pihu came running and hugged sana...
Pihu: sana didi
Sana lifts her up and kisse her...just then Misha comes and hugs her ...
Mi: aap hamre saath rahe rahe ho...
Sana nodded : par tujhe kaise pata ?
Misha: jis kushi se mama ne apke bags apne room me rakhe usse tho pata chal jata hai...she teased her ..
And there came a hit on her head by her mama😜
Sid: haan haan ...as of tum kush nahi ho
Sana laughs: ab chup tum dono... Misha me tere liye gift layi hoon...
Ria comes : kyun sana ... Misha ki tumne already bohut kuch diya hai...saying this she hugs her ..
.
.
.
.....
They all are sitting on the couch sid hidingly has kept his hand on her waist and sana is coaxing him to remove it😂😂
Sana pulls a ring from her bag and gives it to Misha...
Misha starts jumping oh my god ....didi I love u... Ye itna special hai mere liye...
.
.
.
.
Sana: isiliye maine dono ban wa diye ..hamre liye twin rings!
Sid: par ye itna special kyun hai?
Misha: arey mama ye ring sana didi apni first song me pehne thi aur maine unse bola tha ki mujhe ye bohut pasand hai!
Sid was baffled at this gift because he knew that the ring and her pendant were really special for her! He felt soo happy seeing the bond of sana with his family in a few meets ..
.
.
.
.
Misha: di ye dusra wala hai ki original wala ...
Ria: Sana itna precious gift kyun ... Sana smiles...Misha kaisa bhi ho mila na tujhe original wala did ke liye bohut special hai..
Sana: isilye maine meri special ko meri special wali ring dedi...
Misha literally emotional: aapne mujhe Original wali di? 🥺🥺🥺
Sana: ye tu kabse se senti hogayi ...mujhe tho pata hi nahi tha...
Misha went and jumped on Sana and started screaming I love you ❤️
Sana: I love u too Misha...
Maa: waah beta...u are really are too good ..sana smiled ..
.
.
.
.
Misha: mama I am sorry ...she pulled sana and made her stand ...she gave the original in her hand and took hers in her hand...
Misha: aap didi se shaadi karo ya naa karo ...me tho karoongi ..sana blushed and sid laughed...
Immediately Misha went on her knee and everyone started laughing...
Misha: sana didi I love u and she took her hand and put the ring...
Sid : arey ye kya kar diya me barbaad hogaya..he dramatically cried 🤷‍♀️😜😜
.
.
.
Sana: chup dramebaaz ...
She also went on her knees
Sana: I love you too Misha...ua re the only one I have eve loved...and jo muhe care kare...she winked at sid and everyone laughed and sid made a puppy face....
Sana put the ring on her finger and hugged each other...
Then they both looked at eachother and then looked at sid's face and pointed at him and then started rolling on the floor laughing ....
Maa got a call and ria went to her house ...it was only sana sid and Misha..
.
.
.
.
They were still laughing at him...
Sana: sid hamne tho ek dusre se sahara le liye
Misha: ab tera kya hoga kaalia?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Sid : haan han very funny..bohut hasi aarhai hai tum dono ko..
He went and started tickling both of them...
.
.
.
Sana while laughing : kutte me tera mu thod dungi chod mujhe...
Sid: tujhe tho shadi karni thi na...
Misha : mama please ...
Sid stopped and carried sana in his arms..ans she blushed ...and Misha hooted ...
Sana: kutte koi ajayega chod mujhe neeche ...😬🤦
Sid: Misha ab dekhta hoon tho kaise lethi hai San ko and Misha git up and tried to ran behind them but sid entered his room and locked the door ...
He put sana on the bed and she was still laughing 😂.
..
Sana: kutte agr mujhe lagti tho tu maar kata ..
Sid came on top of her ...: Tho maar na baby
Sana blushed 😂: chup kar aur jaa koi ajayega..
.
.
.
.
Sid went and locked the door and remove his tee..
Sana saw his sexy body...: Looking Hot mr Shukla 🔥👏😜
Sid: I know ms gill and he jumped on her and started kissing her completely...he kissed her neck and then opened her shirt and kissed her collarbones....
They were making out after a long time...
.
.
.
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯