Sidnaaz Wedding is happening ❤️

Hey guys!! I am back I know it's beem months ..but I am finally going to write this ..this may or may not be the last content of this book ..but I know I. Sorry but I really hope you have enjoyed this book so far..I love you ❤️ I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
.
.
.
Happy Reading Babies 😍
.
.
.
Siddhart was lying on his moms lap and talkin'to her it had been so long .. literally 6 months since they had spent proper time with eachother ...he and sana were no I mean they were already  like husband and wife but it was just not religious ...thye were so so much in love with eachother ..and we're loving their life ..she was working really hard and now was one of the hottest and richest actor in tv and upcoming in bollywood too ...
.
.
.
.
Siddharth had an off Today and he was chit chatting with maa at er a heavy schedule of a week ..Shenaaz being missed him so much and they used to keep face timing eachother by now everyone knew they were dating and living in the same house but no one was talking about the elephant in the room but the fans were still crazy and we're still finding out what was happening in the two lovebird life ..the shukla girl gang was still the same ..and maa was now feeling she has 5 daughter ..she loved Kiara too as she used to come but rarely now ..( guys I made Kiara cousin instead of Sibling okay! )
.
.
.
.
Maa was worried because Siddharth was obviously aging and San was younger she never had a problem but still she has to answer some unwanted people and also because she wanted Shenaaz to be a shukla as soon as possible ..she loved her so much and so that no one could question her staying here ..
Maa: Siddhart it's your choice and sana choice at the end but Siddharth your aging and Shenaz also had dreams ..I feel it's time to get married and kids also are on the list you always wanted them ..
.
.
.
.
Sid: I know maa ..it's just I don't know what Shenaaz wants ..even lately I have been thinking and even I want to get married but I still haven't discussed about it to Shenaaz ..
Maa: I am happy if you get married Siddharth ..and I love sana she is already a daughter in law but just getting joint in a knot forever won't change anything ..
Sid: okay maa even I was thinking Actually ..but after talking I am more convinced and confident ..this Saturday is it okay if I propose?
.
.
.
.
.
Maa: yess!!! It will be so nice ..but if I tell do one thing ..go for dinner and don't make it obvious with typical dress and formals and all that ..just talk about Marriage and see her reaction if  you feel she is ready then propose not otherwise ... because uk Shenaaz if she doesn't want to do something she won't but if she has pressure and she will think about your feelings and ours she will be pressuireize ..so do it smartly ..
Sid: yes mom ..I was thinking the same she is too selfless and that's why I love her ..she actually has a lot of dreams and ideas of marriage ..I am happy for her ..and us ..I am so excited ..
.
.
.
.
Misha just then walks in ..
M: excited for what mama?
Siddharth instant gets up ...
Sid: okay I will tell you but it's between us okay ..he said because he might need Misha help to execute it ..
M: okay I won't ..
Sid: he explained the whole thing and after that they were screams of joy from Misha ..
M: yes mama ..I am sire she will say yes ..she always wanted to get married..and she wanted a Punjab wedding ..
.
.
.
.
Sid: punjab wedding it is ..I want everything she likes and then we can add our rituals too what's say mom..
Mom: yes good idea ..and also I will call her parents here and if incase she says no ... Siddharth frowned ..listen beta incase we will tell they came for your birthday okay?
Sid: yes good idea ..
M: I will help her get dressed causal but awesome and drop her with you?
Everything nodded ...
Siddharth was smiling what will Shenaz reaction be ..he was so excited 😁 ..
.
.
.
.
Yes guys!! Sidnaaz Marriage is happening!!! So stay tuned and I will be regular or should I say "TRY" to be be regular pakka just bear with me ..
I know other story Marriage sequence is going on but don't worry it's going to be different ..let see how it happens!! I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️