~Date Gone Wrong?~😟

Sid had already conducted a background check of this so called groom named Paras and as usual whatever he had observed about him and drew the conclusions all seem to be correct. Paras was a playboy whose only intention is to bed the girl he gets engaged to. How did he know, well yesterday night Sid had called Paras in a bar to catch up over few drinks but it was actually Sid's plan to intoxicate him and get to know his true intentions.

"You really think I will marry Shehnaaz... I have no such plans, bro. You know these small town girls, how shy they are. I love these type of girls. I want to give her that haseen dard which every girl craves for. Bro, I have seen you staring at her intensely. Don't worry, I will leave after spending one night with her. Then she is all yours."

Paras's indecent words played in his mind as he walked by huge corridors of Gill house. He threw the knife angrily at the door.

"How dare he take my Sana's name from his filthy mouth? It's better if he takes my indirect warnings seriously. Otherwise I will kill him with my bare hands the moment I see him laying his dirty eyes on my Sana" he said to himself gritting his teeth.

"How dare you" came a beautiful female voice who distracted his chain of thoughts. As he recognized the owner of the voice, he closed his eyes to calm himself as he knew he was in for another lecture as to how innocent Paras is, to stop playing mind games with her blah blah blah blah. He turned to face her and saw her marching towards him angrily.

"I am warning you don't test my patience. Paras is a simple and decent guy, please don't trap him in your tricks (to which he rolled his eyes). And this (pointing at the chunri he placed on her head as a part of the engagement ritual)... This is heights of chichorapan. I am saying you stop these dirty tricks before I run out of patience. Nahi toh." she finished pointing a finger at him.

He caught her index finger with his and asked "Nahi toh kya?"

Shehnaaz was again lost in those eyes "Nahi toh, kuch nahi, bardaasht kar lungi" she replied making Sid chuckle at her answer.

Sidharth - If you have so much problem with this chunri, why haven't you removed it yet?

Sana - Haa toh, I will remove it now.

She tried her best to remove that chunri from her head but it seemed that his chunni was like him too... Stubborn not ready to separate itself from her.

Sidharth (smirking) - Yeh mere naam ki chunri hai Sana, mere hi jaisi hai, ziddi, itna aasaan nahi hai apne aap ko mujhse juda karna...

Sana - Langar mein aaye ho kya?

Sidharth (suddenly turning serious) - Look, Sana, Paras jaisa dikhta hai waisa nahi hai... He lus...

Sana rudely cut him off saying "I can say the same thing for you as well Mr. Shukla"

With that she turned to leave not before giving him a I-Very-Well-Know-Your-Games look. Sid sighed as he knew she will never listen to him. He has to find some other way to reveal Paras's real face but before that he needs to keep an eye on him whenever he is near Sana.

Next Day

Paras came early in the morning to ask permission from Yash to take Sana out for a date that evening. Yash though reluctant agreed hesitantly only on the condition that Sana should be home before 10. Paras had planned it all, today evening he would have her at any cost. All this rishta drama was getting too much for him now. He wanted to finish off his business with Sana as soon as possible. He took their blessings and left happily. Yash informed Sana about the dinner but she was unwilling to go out with Paras alone. Somewhere Sid's warnings lingered in her heart and hence she was uncomfortable at the thought of being with Paras alone. However, her mother cajoled her saying that there was no harm in two persons spending time with each other before marriage, in fact, it would help them to build a base for their relationship. Shehnaaz though averse, gave her consent for her mother's sake.