~You Are Mine~❤️

Next morning she woke up with a new zeal as she recalled his confession. She completely forgot the incident that happened the other day. She had a long shower, wearing her bathrobe she stood in front of her wardrobe all muddled up as to what to wear. Shikha woke up from her sleep and her jaw dropped seeing the condition of the room. She rubbed her eyes to assure herself that she was in her Ever-So-Clean sister's room which now was nothing short of a mess with all her clothes piled up on the bed. She looked at her sister who was standing near the closet confused like hell. She placed a hand on her shoulder and asked about what she was searching.

"Ek bhi acha suit nahi hai mere paas, Shikha..." Shehnaaz said sitting on the bed with a dejected look on her face.

Shikha was shocked for the second time in a row. "Aaj pakka Suraj paschim se uga hai" she muttered under her breath as she realised that her sister, who always reprimanded her for always complaining about how less number of clothes she owned today was whining for the same reason. But on the other hand, Shikha was happy that Shehnaaz didn't mention anything about yesterday's incident. Shaking her head, Shikha picked out a red and green colour chudidaar suit for her.

Shikha (showing it to Shehnaaz) - Wear this Didi...

Shehnaaz - Tujhe pata hai naa main sirf Patiala suit hi daalti hu... It is one of the very few chudidaars I own... Reserved for special occasions.... Please choose something from them... pointing at her huge collection of Punjabi suits...

Shikha - Isliye keh rahi hu yeh chudidaar daalo aaj... People are also bored to see you in these suits... Mainu kuch nahi sunna... Aap yahi pehnoge... Ho gaya final... she said pushing her in the bathroom.

"Aap badal rahe ho Didi... And I know the reason for this change..." Shikha said to herself.

Slipping into the dress, she stood in front of the mirror checking herself.

Shikha (blowing a flying kiss) - Looking pretty Didi... that was when Shehnaaz finally beamed.

*****************************************

The first thing Yash Gill did today was breaking Paras and Shehnaaz's alliance. He had strictly ordered everyone in the house to not to bring up the yesterday's topic. They were seated in the living room when a chirpy Shehnaaz came and embraced her mother tightly. Parminder was fearing that Shehnaaz would draw herself into a shell again as she did a year back when she was kidnapped. But she was glad that her daughter had emerged out strong and was trying to forget the fateful event. She kissed her forehead and complimented her choice of dress to which she smiled and winked at Shikha. She scanned the whole area but couldn't find the man of her interest.

"Hadd hai, jab main nahi chahti ke woh mere paas rahe tab toh bhavre ki tarah mere peeche mandrate rehte hai... Ab jab mujhe unhe dekhne ka itna dil kar raha hai, who hai ki rafoo chakkar ho gaye"

*****************************************

It was 1 in the afternoon but he had still not exited his room. She was standing behind the pillar near his room from God knows when, but sadly all her efforts went in vain as he didn't leave his room. Sighing she was about to go, when she heard the click of his door. Sid came out in casuals wearing denims and a black shirt looking smoking hot. She was literally drooling at him and checking him out. His sharp senses caught her staring at him and he smiled amusedly but his smile vanished when he remembered yesterday's events making him guilty as well as angry on her and he averted his gaze from her. He looked at his right hand which was bandaged, of course he knew she had done it. He vaguely remembers Sana coming to his room and tending to his bruises rest was a blur memory. He needed time and space to come out of this guilt thus he decided it was better to ignore her for some time.