✄ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1☏

Song: Montsers
Artist: Katie Sky
Chapter Name:✖️Wait...MUSIC CAMP!?....Oh no...✖️
Tw: None really but still read at ur own risk^^
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Setting: Aizawa and Yamada's house.
*Izuku's POV*
I woke up at 5:47 AM, which meant I woke up before Eri and Hitoshi which where my siblings. I also woke up before Father(Aizawa) and Dad(Yamada),to be honest it's been 3 years since I got adopted by them, and things have gotten better from there. At least it's better than my old home life... ANYWAYS... I changed into my U.A uniform and proceeded to brush my teeth. Ignoring what my parents always tell me not to do, I made myself some pancakes for breakfast. For a 14 year old I am quite experienced in cooking since I used to cook for him since I was 8 after my birth mother passed away.... after I was done eating I looked at the time which was 6:15 am. I later washed my dish and packed toshi's backpack, since he slept while studying late at night yesterday. I also packed lunch for Eri, she started kindergarten a few months ago. I already packed my backpack but I didn't pack Hitoshi or myself any lunch since we get them from the cafeteria, so do father and dad. I walked to the couch and waited for someone to wake up. After a while, I heard whimpering from upstairs, and looked up at the clock that pointed at 7:03 am. I sighed but before I could get up I heard someone running to the living room then pounce on me. It was Eri, I believe it's another nightmare...She's been getting those for quite a while now. I chuckled at the thought of us both having night terrors. I then hugged her and greeted her "good morning princess. Another nightmare I suppose?" She nodded and asked "nii-chan can you sing me that song?" I smiled and nodded. Whenever she has a nightmare I'd sing to her a song my mother used to sing to me when I was younger. I sighed and put her on my lap and started singing. "I see your monsters,I see your pain.Tell me your problems,I'll chase them away.I'll be your lighthouse,I'll make it okay, When I see your monsters, I'll stand there so brave,And chase them all away." I said the last part tickling her. (Listen to the rest of the song if you want) i looked behind me seeing Hitoshi who waved hello with a small smile plastered on his face. "Isnt that song abit TOO old for you to still like?" He smirked earning a chuckle from me. "It's just a little walk down memory lane, Toshi. Besides, I'm not singing anything by MCR to Eri" I giggled out, receiving a glare from him. "Excuse you, MCR is one of the best bands ever" "True but I prefer Mother Mother" i replied while Hitoshi gave a 'meh, that's understandable' look. I stood up and hugged both my siblings really tight and then I looked at the time and spoke "guys... we need to wake Father and dad up. We're going to be late." Eri squeaked and then ran up to the kitchen table to eat some pancakes Toshi following shortly after while I ran upstairs and woke dad up. "Father,dad! It's 7:28! If you guys don't get ready we'll be late!" I yelled as I got on the bed trying to wake them up. They didn't budge so I used my element quirk of them to splash water on their faces. Father woke up with a groan while dad yelped. I giggled and then I made sure that the water goes back to where it came from, I then hopped off the bed and gave them their hero costumes. Later, I went down the stairs and asked if the pancakes where good, which resulted in me getting scolded for making breakfast and not listening to my parents orders. I shrugged it off and waited till everyone was done.

*time skip to when Izuku and her family(without Eri)arrived at UA*

My parents, my older brother, an I entered the school gates and we all walked to our classes. I entered 1A with Toshi, only to be hugged by Ochaco and the rest of the girls. "Morning girls,so what's the jig?" Momo (THE MOM FRIEND-ITS LITERALLY IN HER NAME-) just ruffled my hair and said "Nothing much really, we just missed the most important person in our family." I giggled at the thought. Then Kirishima-San ran up to me and enveloped me in a hug "Izu! Good morning!" I hugged him back and said "good morning to you too Kiri!" We then broke our hug and so I spoke, "sooo how about we all sit in our places, we don't wanna bother Aizawa-sensei or poor Iida-kun, do we?" Iida-Kun ruffled my hair as a thank you then sat back in his desk, followed by the rest. Ofcourse, Hitoshi was pissed off by the variety of boys who communicate with me, but I always tell him that they are like my second family, but he just gets mad. Let's just say he is a very overprotective person. Before I knew it Father came in and greeted us all "morning you problem children, so today we are going to do something mic requested, you guys are going to music camp soon." I froze, 'WHAT DOES HE MEAN 'you guys are going to music camp soon'?!?! I CAN BARELY GET MYSELF TO CONTROL MY QUIRKS- AND HOW IS THIS ASSOCIATED WITH HERO STUDIES?!-' "Which means we need to check what instruments y'all can play and see who of you can sing, I don't get  paid enough to do this shit.."he continued. 'Oh shoot...' i thought to myself as I hid my face, trying to hide my panicked face. He continued his speech, "so I will listen to each one of you sing, and if you know how to use an instrument then use it..(A/N: poor Aizawa is too tired for this shit at 8:00 in the morning-) Now follow me to the stage." I looked at my classmates, some where excited, some didn't have an expression on their faces, my eyes looked towards Hitoshi who was looking at me mouthing a 'Don't worry, if your quirk activates I'll be here for you' I looked him in the eye and shook my head as a thank you. I looked at Kacchan,who was looking at me as well as Sho-Chan (AKA Shoto Todoroki), then I just put my head on my desk and waited until father told us to get up. After we got up, we walked down to the stage room, everyone picked up and instrument they knew how to play, while I didn't want to pick any....although I knew how to play the piano, drums, guitar, and violin. I was gonna sing a song I really loved, and it actually meant a lot to me, it was called "Am I supposed to Apologize?". I told a story that was really close to my childhood, and it also didn't need a lot of instruments, it only needed a piano, drums, and an electric guitar. So I guess I will need to play one of the three ,maybe jiro can help me by playing the guitar so that I can play the piano. Everything is settled then, but one question kept running in my head.
'How will this turn out?'

1250 words<3

Hello! Author-Chan here! AAAAAAAAA, RE-READING THIS AND EDITING IT WAS SO CRINGEEEE- Just wanted to say that I just re-wrote this^^ my writing has improved, sooooooo might aswell make this at least readable since we ain't in 2019 anymore- and yes I wrote this stuff back in 2019- AAAAAAAAAAA. Anyways, I hope y'all forgive me for the old version of this stuff and just know that this entire fanfic will be re-written and I will make sure to update soon after the re-write^^ byeeeeeeee<33