Music camp, here we go!

*izuku's POV*
  It's been a week since the tryouts, papa says that we have dorms at camp, and it's next to the beach and forest at the same time. Of course I didn't want to be a party pooper and stayed silent, meaning I didn't tell the class. I texted the deku squad to see if they finished packing, since we all should meet in U.A in 2 hours.

?Me: hi guys are you done with packing or no

🪐Gravitational sis💖: Hi deku-chan! I'm almost done.

❤️Shocchan🤍: Good morning Midoriya-san, I just finished packing.

🤖Mr. Robot hands🤦‍♂️: same to me.

🐸Froppy sis💚: me too!

💜Toshi-bro!😈: izu, instead of texting you should be packing!

!Me:I'm done toshi

💜Toshi-bro!😈:BUT YOU STARTED PACKING ABOUT 5MINS AGO!

🪐Gravitational sis💖: wow! That fast!?

❤️Shocchan🤍: are you flash's secret love child or something?

!Me:No I'm not but Tenya is

🤖Mr. Robot hands🤦‍♂️:WHAT!? I am definitely not! That person is fake!

🐸Froppy sis💚: True

🪐Gravitational sis💖: it's 7:48 am, which means we should be going by now.

❤️Shocchan🤍: Alright, meet you all there.

🐸Froppy sis💚: how about we have a race?

!!!Me: YES

🤖Mr. Robot hands🤦‍♂️: sounds fun.

🪐Gravitational sis💖: ok!

💜Toshi-bro!😈: sorry guys but I can't I still haven't finished.

❤️Shocchan🤍: count me in, it's ok shinsou.

Me: race starts in

🪐Gravitational sis💖: 3!

❤️Shocchan🤍: 2

🐸Froppy sis💚: 1!

🤖Mr. Robot hands🤦‍♂️: GO!

~Everyone went offline~

To be honest I didn't do anything but hold my huge bags and teleport to the gates. And surprisingly I was first, 5 minutes later I saw Iida running with his bags in hand, after him was shochan, then came Ochaco and Tsuyu. They all looked at me as if I was some kind of genie, well except for Shoto, he was the only one,other than my adopted family, that knew about my 11 quirks. He just facepalmed looking at me with a defeated face. I laughed and said " come on slow pokes! We wanna go to the bus and find our seats early, right." They nodded and we started walking towards the bus. I took my phone to see it was 7:56 am I sighed and sat on the bench waiting until everyone came. My friends where talking while I just sat there....silently....trying not to remember some... "stuff"...but failed miserably...I was tooooooo deep in thought, that I didn't hear anyone... and didn't realize I was in tears....
".....-riya?"
"....-doriya?"
"Midoriya?"
"Izu!!!" I snapped out of it and looked up and saw Shoto... "o-oh h-hi sh-shochan...is...everything o-okay?..." he looked at me in worry and annoyance then said "I should ask you that question! I called your name about 6 times! And you where crying!" I looked at him with a shocked face "I wa-was?...s-sorry...I didn't m-mean to m-make you m-mad...or an-annoyed..." then something I didn't expect happened, he sat next to me hugged me really tight then...HE KISSED MY FOREHEAD!?!?
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg... Shoto todoroki,my crush(other than kacchan) kissed my forehead! Well I was crying so I couldn't really in the mood to blush really hard, but I guess I blushed a slight pink because my face heated up a bit. I looked at him for a minute then I hugged him back, he told me "I wasn't mad or annoyed, I was just worried about you...okay? And don't apologize, you don't have to." He then he broke the hug then asked "now...what caused you to cry?..." I looked at him not wanting to say. I started whimpering about to cry so he just sighed and said "its about your biological father, isn't it?..." I nodded and hugged him. "What on earth made you think of that bastard?...he's not important anymore...besides it's been 3 years. Try not to think about him,okay?" I just looked up at him and nodded. Well I nodded on trying, but I can't completely forget him tho.

*Shoto's POV*
     Me and Izu stayed hugging. If I'm being honest I may have developed feelings for her, but I can't confess to her, well at least not yet... knowing that her parental issues are worse than mine I tried to help her, until.... "GET AWAY FROM HER YOU FUCKING ICYHOT BASTARD!" I heard bakugou, my enemy since the day we met, yelling at me which caused Izu to flinch, then back away from the hug. I looked at the angry Pomeranian then asked "and why is that so? All you do is scold, hit, and scream at her, and she doesn't need that now. So I will have to ask you to leave" "YOU DONT GET TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I facepalmed then hugged izuku closer to me "I wasn't telling you I was asking, and if I don't get to tell you, then you don't get to tell me what to do." Izuku kept staring at bakugou then back at me as we traded yells and insults which made her eventually start sobbing silently, I didn't notice that until she tugged our sleeves asking us to stop instead of speaking. We where shocked at first but then I sighed then she used her control quirk on me trying to tell me something while communicating through her mind 'shochan please stop...this is too much...' she whimpered a bit before earning an insult from bakugou "shitty deku...why are you sooooooooo sensitive,you act like a baby!" This sentence made me frustrated but caused her to sigh then walk away before saying "I-I'm le-leaving...atleast O-Ochaco d-doesn't sc-scream..." then left. This left both me and bakugou shocked, we death glared each other then we both went our separate ways. To be honest I think he's jealous, I mean he's never done that to anyone who talks with Izuku, except for the boys. Well no one except for me knows that Hitoshi is Izukus sibling, and Aizawa sensei, and Yamada sensei are her parents. Bakugou knows she was adopted but he doesn't know by who, whenever he asks she dodges the question. I looked at my phone to see the time it was 8:03 am which meant we'll be leaving in 7 minutes. I walked to the busses and saw everyone there except for Ururaka and Izuku, where could they be?... I talked with Iida and Tsuyu until eventually Ururaka running to us and Izuku chasing her yelling "Give that back!!!" And Ochaco replying "NEVER!" She was holding izukus black backpack. Hitoshi then held her wrist took the backpack and just as he was about to open it his sister snatched it out of his hand and said "you guys need to learn what personal stuff means!..." then she put the bag on her back and walked to her bags to put them on the bus. We all did the same, then we sat on the very end of the bus since it has the most seats so the deku squad can sit next to each other.

"Music camp here we go"