Izuku and hitoshi's backstory!

*Aizawa's POV*
My problem children and Todoroki left the place and left me and Yamada/Hisashi to explain their stories. I sighed and said "this is gonna be a looooooong talk... isn't it?..." I asked my husband while he sighed and nodded then said "ok little listeners! Let's go to sit somewhere instead of standing, okay?..." the kids nodded and followed us to the main room. After they all sat I started "ok,so...I'll tell you what happened to Hitoshi since his story is short, as for Izuku's story...well it'll be next,since it's really long..." to be honest both their stories are sensitive topics to us, and yes I also mean Eri. "Ok so when Hitoshi was a kid he developed the same quirk as his mother, and to be honest she hated her quirk, she thought it was cursed or a villains quirk. And not to mention Hitoshi's biological father was one(only in my AU), his mother didn't want her child to be a villain too so she left Hitoshi alone on the roof. I found him in one of my patrols and we basically adopted him." Everyone was shocked, ofcourse some of them don't know what it's like to be abandoned. I sighed and then my very loud husband who wasn't loud anymore(just for now) continued asking "what are your guesses on Izuku?" I looked at Katsuki who looked like he was about to tear up, knowing he knows she was abused and malnourished, I guess she also told him about her quirks....oh well... "well deku-chan is a very kind and quiet person. She doesn't talk a lot to people except if she wants to or forced to." Ururaka said followed by Tsuyu "She looks younger than her age and she's actually the smartest in class. Kero-kero." Then Iida said "she's always so happy and always there when you need her. I don't think there is anything bad about her." I sighed and then explained since hisashi was super silent all of a sudden "well, listen up... when Izuku was a kid she didn't have friends except for Katsuki and Shoto, long story short Katsuki's mother was Izu's mother best friend, as for how izuku became Shoto's friend well...she kicked Endeavour in the guts because he was about to slap his son." "SHE WHAT?!" "You heard me the first time, and it's actually funny he doesn't remember her. When she turned 5 she went to the quirk doctor and he told her that she had more than one quirk and they will increase as she grew up, but she had to keep it a secret from everyone because if it goes viral, then she would be the first kid on the villains wanted list. So the doctor told her mother that she was quirkless, and ofcourse her mom told everyone she knew and one of them was her shitty biological father..." and just as I was about to continue I saw Katsuki tearing up...knowing he did act like a jerk he still likes her doesn't he?... I looked at Yamada who also was tearing up. I sighed in defeat and then continued "her father never was a kind man so he started abusing her...according to Izu he would abuse her 3 hours per day until her mother died...how did she die well...how would the leader of the league of villains not find someone to kill her?" No one understood what I meant so Yamada explained "her father was All For One...she hated him for that though..." they all flinched then Monoma screamed "how did the #1 villains daughter end up in 1A instead of any of the 1B students ?! And how did she even end up in U.A. in the first place?!" That's when Katsuki stood up and yelled at him through his tears "YOU NEVER KNEW THE REST OF THE FUCKING STORY! YOUR PARENTS NEVER ABUSED YOU, OR DO ANYTHING TO YOU DID THEY? YOU WERENT BULLIED THROUGHOUT YOUR WHOLE LIFE WHICH CUASED YOU TO HAVE MENTAL ISSUES AND HAVE HAPHEPHOBIA! THE DAY I FOUND OUT THAT SHE WAS BEING ABUSED WAS THE DAY I SAW HER CUT HERSELF! SHE HASNT TALKED TO ANYONE FOR MORE THAN 7 YEARS!-" "Katsuki I understand that what he said was rude and VERY frustrating but you have to control your temper...and did she actually not talk to anyone and cut herself!?..." my husband asked with a worried face. Sadly and surprisingly he nodded. I stood up and said "Yamada you explain the rest. I'll go have a little "talk" with our daughter" I walked out of the door to talk to her.
*Yamada's POV*
Shota left the room and told me to explain the rest, I looked at cupcake (Izuku) and kitty cats (Hitoshi) new friends who where tearing up and so was Katsuki. "Hey, you guys can give me a hug if you want...I don't mind" I said in the tone I normally use when cupcake is with us. They didn't hesitate and run up to me and hugged me really tight, katsuki was reluctant at first so Eijiro,Mina,Denki and Sero who also started to cry dragged him into our group hug, then everyone who has actually talked or liked Izuku and Toshi joined. We stayed like that for a few minutes then they let go so I continued from where Shota stopped "so as Shota said he used to abuse her 3 hours per day, and once she turned 7 her father hired someone to attack her and cause her car to crash. When she died Izuku stopped feeling emotions...and according to what she told us when she was younger she was being bullied even before her mother died and her fathers abuse started to be worse and he would starve her, burn her, punch her and other things. He would even ask Shigaraki to disintegrate abit of her body but he would just give her marks because he felt bad for her...Izu told us that the league of villains had similar life's as her...they treated her as a younger sister because some of them had no family...and there was that day when she finally told katsuki...and thanks to him we caught All For One... Izu told us his location and told us about her life, although she was just 11 years old, basically that happened 3 years ago so she is a bit better." They all looked at me in shock and asked "IZUKU'S 14?!" I nodded and said "she was smarter than her age,also nobody tell her that I told you her age okay?" They nodded and then suddenly cupcake appeared out of nowhere and said "Katsuki Bakugo,talk, now!..." she looked as if she was crying, he flinched when she said his full naaaaaaa- he's soooooo going to die. She dragged him by the hand and teleported away, I wonder what happened.

*Izuku's POV*
I dragged Katsuki and teleported out of the room. Yes you heard it right "Katsuki", and he knows what happens when I say his name. "Why did you tell them?..." I asked in a low voice. "What on earth caused you telling them that I cut?!..." I yelled at him with tears running down my face. "You still do?..." he asked me as I held my wrist tight trying to change the subject I said "it was supposed to be a secret between the two of us...and you broke our promise....I don't know if I can trust you anymore! And no...I stopped..." as I was about to wipe my tears off he held my hand pulled me close to him and hugged me. To be honest I've always liked Kacchans soft side, but I didn't hug back. "Monoma said something bad about you, so I lost control and yelled at him...and basically told them that you used to cut and not talk to anyone for more than 7 years by mistake..." I was shocked. Why would he defend me if he hates me?... something feels wrong. He's hiding something...but... I cant use my quirk on him...maybe it's private..."k-kacchan...you didn't have to defend me you know...and why defend me if you hate me?..."

*katsuki's POV*
"k-kacchan...you didn't have to defend me you know...and why defend me if you hate me?..." how do I even fucking reply?!... Great job Katsuki! Now what are you going to tell her?! 'Because I'm in love with you, I bullied you because I was afraid you'd reject me'?! Fuck no! C'mon katsuki think! What should I tell her?