"Love you." Alternate Ending.

"D-Don't go. Please. We... I need you to live." Shuichi tilted his head. "Why? So you don't get in trouble?" Shuichi asked. His tone was icy. "No, Shuichi. It's because I love you." Shuichi's heart stopped for a second. "W-What...?" He looked at Rantaro. He had tears streaming down his face. "I-I... I've always loved you... I started picking on you because your deadbeat uncle blackmailed me. He said he didn't want you to be gay. I'm sorry Shuichi. I'm. So. Fucking. Sorry!" He cried. By now he had dropped to his knees, a sobbing mess. Shuichi just stood there in awe before he smiled. "Thank you, Rantaro. Thank you for telling me." Rantaro's head shot up. "S-Shuichi?" Shuichi just kept smiling. He then gave a small salute before leaning backward. Rantaro quickly jumped up. Before Shuichi was gone, Rantaro reached down and grabbed onto Shuichi's arm. Confused, Shuichi looked up.

"What are you doing?" He cried. "I said don't go." He said plainly. He then heaved backward, pulling him and Shuichi back to the rooftop. By now, Shuichi had come back to his senses. He broke down into sobs. Rantaro stared at Shuichi for a moment before crawling over to him and wrapping his arms around the navy-haired male. Shuichi flinched but didn't pull away. He then leaned into the hug, sobbing into Rantaro's shirt. All Rantaro could do was whisper apologies and rub circles on his back.

Soon, Shuichi's breathing became even. He sniffled and pulled away, looking up at Rantaro. "I-I'm sorry..." Rantaro sighed. "No, I'm sorry. I'm the asshole who caused you to be like this..." Shuichi leaned forward and placed his forehead on Rantaro's. "I knew you had a heart." Rantaro let out a quiet, dry chuckle. "Shut up..." He muttered. Then, Shuichi closed the gap between their faces. Rantaro was surprised but leaned into the kiss. He placed his hands on Shuichi's cheeks and Shuichi wrapped his arm's around Rantaro's neck. 

Soon, the two males pulled away when they heard the rooftop door slam open. "Shuichi! Get away from him, you ass!" Kaede cried, running to them. Kokichi followed right behind. "G-Guys! It's not what you think...!" Shuichi cried. Kokichi huffed and pulled Shuichi away from Rantaro. "We heard you tried to jump! Are you okay?" Kaede cried, examining Shuichi. "I-I'm okay... I'm b-better than okay, actually." He said, smiling at Rantaro. Kokichi gave Shuichi a confused look as his eyes darted between Shuichi and Rantaro. "You..? But...? I-" He muttered. "Oh my god. Tsumugi was right." Kaede whispered. Shuichi just chuckled and walked back to Rantaro, wrapping his arms around his waist. "Turns out, Rantaro's not a bad guy. I knew that too." He said a smile on his face. "B-But! He beat you up! You were about to commit suicide because of him!" Kokichi whined. "I know. But then, he told me the truth. And I forgive him." Kaede looked more confused than ever. "Y-You forgive him....? Just like that...? I-..." She just groaned. "Whatever. As long as Shuichi is safe, I don't care. Let's get off this roof." The others agreed and they went back into the building.

----

The school day ended, just like that. It was crazy, but Rantaro, Kokichi, and Kaede were the only ones who knew about what Shuichi attempted. And now, Shuichi was happier than ever. "Guess life really turned around, huh?" He said, turning to Rantaro. He had brought Rantaro along to walk home with him. He was glad his old Rantaro was back. "Yep, sure did." He muttered, placing an arm around Shuichi's shoulders.

They continued their walk until they got to Shuichi's house. Waving good-bye as Shuichi walked to his door, he stopped. "Hey, Rantaro?" Shuichi turned. Rantaro did the same. "Yeah?"

"I'll never forget you."

{700 words. I- WhOoOo- the good, noncanon ending! Hahaha... I needed this- I honestly hate writing Danganronpa angst- it's unfair to the babeys-

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this book! I know it's relatively short, but uh- * s h r u g* I'll probably make another one, just fluffy amasai instead of angsty amasai. So yeah. If you enjoyed this book, look out for that one if i make it-

Until my next book, Bye-anora!} 

🎉 You've finished reading "𝙈𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪." || Amasai. 🎉