Prologue

Ibuki - Hokage Sama you're removing me from T&I department !?

Hiruzen - Of course not Ibuki. You still will be in T&I department, however I want you to take a Genin squad that I'm experimenting with.

Ibuki- but if I'm running the T&I department how will I be able to manage three Genins???

Hiruzen- you'll only be with them  when you're not interrogatting prisoners above B-rank . I'm sure Inochi and Anko can handle everything below that.

Ibuki- That's true. But if I may asked Lord 3rd why did you pick me to be a Jonin sensei? I'm sure there are better candidates for that than myself?.

Hiruzen- a few reasons actually. Of course what you already know about the ninja academy standards have gone down tremendously mostly because of civilian kids. And you know each Genin squad specializes in something like tracking, taijutsu, assault,etc. I want you to lead a Genin team in your field of expertise. normally I would prefer Chunins and Jonins to form this kind of team but the children will eventually have to get you to doing dangerous missions.

Ibuki- True, once kids choose to become a ninja they're considered adults.

Hiruzen- Indeed. Not to go too far off topic but do you except?

Ibuki- Before I make a decision Hokage Sama, can I at least see the three Genins you had in mind?

Hiruzen- I Thought you never asked?

Hiruzen pulls out three files and hands them to Ibuki. Ibuki reads each name on the files and is contemplating something. He turns his attention back to the Hokage.

Ibuki- I made my decision, I'll do it.

Hiruzen- Excellent, I'll notify the three...

Ibuki- Hokage Sama if I may, can you notify to meet me the day after tomorrow? I'm asking because I want to spend tomorrow observing them to get a fill for they're personality?

Hmmmmmm they must have peaked his interest after all.

Hiruzen- Very well Ibuki. With that being said you're free to go.

Ibuki bowed to the Hokage and left out the door.

Later that day - Kurama Clan compound

Kintaro Kuruma- Dammit. My genjutsu is good but imma have to do something about my chakra reserves for it to be truly effective.

Dan Chan Kuruma-  Kintaro you have a message from the Hokage!

Kintaro- From the Hokage!? I wonder if it what I think it is.... Kintaro opens the scroll and reads the message. His face is slowly getting excited. Yessss!!! I was worrying for nothing. Kintaro says when laughing as if a weight has been lifted off his shoulders.

Dan Chan- Kintaro is it about your team placement?

Kintaro- Yes Mom, I am instructed to meet my Sensei the day after at 3pm tomorrow.

Dan Chan- That's great news. I'll make your favorite dinner.

Kintaro- Pork cuttlets, alright!!!!!

Tanaka residence

Rina Tanaka- Fuinjutsu is a lot more complex than I thought, that probably explains why not too many ninja use this nnja art

Olibu Tanaka- Oi!!! Ugly onee Chan, you have a message scroll from the  Hokage you super ugly giAHHHH

Rina throws a book at her little brothers head

Rina - THAT'LL TEACH YOU FROM DISRESPECTING A MAIDEN YOU PUNK!!!! Rina walks passed her brother who's recovering from a blow to his head. She read the message and is please. Thank goodness. When the Hokage didn't assigned me a sensei, I thought I done something wrong. Hmmmm I wonder who my teammates are?