Izo Past and Ibuki True Test.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, just my OC's. And Izo parntet Yuka cannot talk to others just Izo and otger members of the clan. To everyone else Uuka just barking. Now on with yhe chapter

After the events of Yesterday Izo, Kintaro, and Risa. Left the Hokage Monument and headed to their individual home. Once Izo seperated from his two teammates, Yuka decided to asked because she not sure what he meant by proving his worth in the Inuzuka clan.

Yuka- Izo what did you mean by proving your worth in the clan? I feel there was a hidden meaning to your statement during introductions.

Izo- Well for the longest I've couldn't get a hound no matter what I did. I used some of our clan jutsus however, uncle Otomo educated me about the third shinobi war. I realize a few things one, When my Father pass due to the third Shinobi war, my mom fell into depression. One night she took me to my uncle's house to stay their for a few days while she got rid of my father's belongings. However I been at my uncle's house for an entire week. So me and uncle went to my home see what my mother was up to but once we got inside there was nothing there. Nothing but a letter. I looked towards my uncle who told me to see what it says. And it said.

Yuka- What did it say?

Izo- it said "Izo forgive. I'm too weak to be your mother. Don't look for me and live with your uncle he's stronger than I could ever be. Please don't hate me, I know it's a selfish request. Love your mom, Taiko."

Yuka- I'm sorry Izo, I didn't mean to pry.....

Izo- It's alright Yuka. It doesn't matter to me at the moment.

Yuka- But what does your uncle educating you about the third Shinobi war have to do with you being a black sheep of the clan?

Izo- Easy to explain really. The third Shinobi war was brutal for my clan. Iwa Shinobi killed many of our Clan, nearly half to be exact. When uncle was tellig me about the third war and history of our clan, I noticed something. Our clan style of fighting and techniques are the same eve of to this day. Do you know what that means Yuka?

Yuka- That your clan been around for a while?

Izo- That and because it remained the same, We became too predictable for enemy ninja. When Tsume held a general clan meeting, I spoke up proposing change to our style as Inuzuka ninja. Like using techniques with our Chakra nature and ninken or learn from other animals like wolves or coyotes to build a more detailed understanding on how Alphas run a pack of omegas. And how those same animals stalk their prey without being detected.

Yuka- that seems like a great idea.

Izo- I'm glad you like it. Tsume and Hana liked the idea too but the rests of the clan ridiculed me for such ideas saying true Inuzuka don't need to change our clan style. Ultimately leading majority of the clan to shunned me saying I'm a disgrace like my mother.

Yuka- THAT'S HORRIBLE!!!

Izo- it was but enough of that for right now, we're by the compound entrance.

Izo and Yuka enter the clans compound and starting heading home, little did they know Otomo was having a conversation with Ibuki.

Otomo- So he did made a good impression huh Ibuki?

Ibuki- You sound as if he wasn't going to Otomo, any of Eason for that?

Otomo- Oh no Ibuki you got it all wrong. I'm proud of the boy, I was a little worried that the overall clan negativity would affect him mentally. I was worry for nothing.

Ibuki- Honestly all the other clans can learn from him, the Hyugas as for example as powerful as they are. Kino aren't intimidated by as the used to be. That abduction attempt few years ago on the Hyugas princess is proof of that. But Imma give him and his comrades a tougher test tomorrow. You can swing by if you want.

Otomo- I will. This squad is interesting indeed.

The next day

After eating his quick breakfast of eggs and toast along with Yuka, Izo uses his  four legged technique to race through the village with Yuka racig next to him. Izo hears some shouts up ahead and slowed down to see a A figure wearing a bright orange jumpsuit appearing in front of him.

?????- Yo Izo how's it going?

Izo- I'm fine Naruto, I see that grin on your face so does that mean you've finished a pranked?

Naruto-  YUP! Let's just say some of the ninjas are looking a bit more colorful.

Random Ninja- THERE'S THAT BRAT!!!! GET HIM!!!!!!

Naruto- Time to go, later Izo!!!!! Naruto dashes off grinning. Seven ninjas dripping with orange paint all over their bodies dashes off in the direction Naruto went. Izo couldn't hold in his laughter and it feel to the ground laughing hysterically.

Yuka- Who's that?

Izo- a Friend who's dream to be the Hokage.

Yuka- Wow that's some big  shoes to fill.

Izo- True. Anyway let's hurry off.

Yuka- Right.

9:35 am on top of the Hokage monument

Kintaro- Hey Izo, you decided to come early too huh?

Izo- Morning Kintaro, yeah I was a little anxious.

Risa- Morning Izo. Risa- said with a big smile.

Izo- Morning Risa. Izo said while suppressing his blush on his face.
Kintaro and Yuka  were grinning at the the two until Ibuki appeared.

Ibuki- Good morning maggots, you'll early. Good now for the test assignment. Invigilators!!!
Ten Shinobi wearing the leaf village head band but their is uniform looked similar to what Ibuki wore under his trench coat. Izo, Risa, and Kintaro were tense not sure what to expect.

Ibuki- These are chunin ninjas from my department. They'll be assisting me with your test today.

Izo- Sir, what is the nature of our test if you don't mind me asking?

Ibuki- Good question, I'm Giving you three two scrolls to deliver to me within an hour at training grounds 7 that I'm currently borrowing for today. You will be given 30 minutes to come up with a strategy and prep. Failure not an option.

Risa- Sir what would happen if we fail ?

Ibuki- You'll be stripped of your Genin to rank and your ninja career.

Izo,Risa and Kintaro- WHAT!!!!!!

Ibuki- ( heh I knew that would get their attention) You heard me!!! Now here are the scrolls now go prep!!!
The three took off to come up with a plan. Otomo was hidden near some trees with his ninken Tero watching what transpired.

Otomo- ( Hmmmm Ibuki using his scare tactic to make to take this seriously. lets see how they act on this kind of pressure).

End of chapter

Author note
I decided to talked a little bit about Izo passed in this chapter as far as why he lives with his uncle and  the death of his father during the third Shinobi war. Plus why he's a black sheep of his clan. Why I used to he Hyugas clan as an example  is to show how some clans used the same  tactics with very little change or no change at all, and I'm a big fan of Neji Hyugas fan bit I'm not afraid to tell it how I see it. Shikamaru Is an exception because of his high IQ and how he creates plans in the middle of combat. But I digress, til next time Peeps