Chapter 2 Prepping for the first day part 2

Otomo- Oh so Lady Tsume got some news pups at the kennel huh? Well at least you don't have to search for a partner in the forest.

Izo- Well depending on if a hound accept me or not.

Otomo- you said she told you to see Hana by noon? Well I it's 11:45am at the moment so we start walking that way now if you like?

Izo- I can go anytime in the afternoon so I'mma go around 3pm. I need a new sets of ninja clothes anyway.

Otomo- Oh I was wondering when you was going to wear you're actual ninja outfit. Lately all you been wearing is that ugly plain green shirt and pants. I thought you wear one of the civilian kids. Seriously those brats lack style.

Izo- Thanks you........ I think.

Streets of the Leaf Village

Once Izo and his uncle arrive at the store that sell shinobi clothes, he browse thru some different styles he quickly picked the outfit he like. He stepped in front of his uncle wearing baggy  black cargo shorts, a dark sea-green sleeveless hoodie shirt that was a little baggy with a chainmail t-shirt underneath. Black shinobi boots with a silver shin guards. And silver metal greaves on both of his wrist. Otomo was in deep thought before giving his opinion.

Otomo- Not bad mutt, not bad. Kind of looks like my old get up from when I was a Chunin.

Izo- It was, but I didn't want to do the all black, feels too much like attending a funeral.

Otomo- That's true.

??????- Yeah all black wouldn't suit you Izo, especially with your indigo hair of yours.

Both Inuzukas turn to see who joined the conversation and both see a familiar face.

Izo-  Kintaro. Haven't seen you since the graduation exam. Working in increasing your genjutsu duration again?

Kintaro- Guilty as charge. I'm also looking for a new hakama, me wearing this pink designer hakama, I feel make me standout too much. Plus I wouldn't want my new sensei break me down too much.

Izo- Oh you didn't have an assigned sensei yet?

Kintaro- Nope I find out who they are tomorrow at 3pm.

Izo- Same here. I meet mine at that time in top of the Hokage monument.

Kintaro- Same place as me. Well it's clear we're teammates. I wonder who the third member is?

Izo- Well who ever it is will most likely be a kunochi. There can never be a team with one gender whether it's an all girls or all boys. They're has to be some diversity.

Kintaro- True.

Otomo- well any idea who this kunochi could be? I mean she had to had graduate with you two.

Izo-.........

Kintaro- it might be Izo girlfriend Risa.

Izo- WHAT!!!! SH. SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND. Well, she is a friend of sorts I think, BUT!!!! DEFINITELY NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!

Kintaro- Oh come on! You know you like her. Kintaro says in a teasing manner

Otomo had a giant grin on his face as if he's struck gold
Otomo- Well, well, well. My nephew has the hots for a young lady huh? Why haven't you brought her over, I wouldn't have mind.

Izo- Look, Risa Chan is a classmate that's all and....

Otomo- Hey Kintaro, he did he just say Risa Chan? Otomo caught Izo in his sentence as Kintaro joined in on the fun as well